Tropical Paradise in Princeville’s most desirable neighbourhood tucked between golf course and the ocean, steps to the Queens Bath. Enjoy the ocean breeze and listen to rustle of the waves! Very peaceful, safe and private location!
House has been renovated and newly furnished & decorated recently.
Comfortable 2-level house with 3 bedrooms, sunroom and den.
One of the largest lot in Princeville. Private landscaped backyard features mountain views, coconut palms, tropical fruit trees and flowers throughout as well as outdoor shower and gas grill. Perfect for barbecues and outdoor games, or to just lay back on the hammock! Two covered furnished lanais with ceiling fan to relax on, rain or shine!
Fully equipped residence with new Bali style indoor/outdoor furniture, new AC in every room, luxurious 100% cotton bedding, bath and beach towels, as well as plenty of outdoor and beach gear! Also, paddle board and kayak in the house for you to enjoy. Base price on 4 guests is $250 per night or $1400 per week; per additional guest after 4 add $15.00 per night.
24-hour caretaker on call.
The house is located in the best neighborhood of Princeville on very quiet and safe street, and there are many beaches in the vicinity:
1. Queens Bath, there are couple protected pools, not really a beach although very beautiful (trail head is just steps from the house),
2. Pali Ke Kua Beach, golden sand, clear blue water, perfect for snorkeling and swimming - 10 min walk through the Golf Course and Pali Ke Kua complex to get to wide paved path to the beach;
3. Puu Poa Beach near St. Regis Hotel, sandy beach surrounded by reef with a variety of tropical fish and corals, good for snorkeling - 20-min walk through the Golf Course and bamboo grove,
4. Anini Beach, reef protected, perfect for wave haters - 10-min drive or 40-min easy walk by trail, and
5. Hanalei Bay, the best beach on the island - just 10 min drive.