Perfect for a private couples retreat or business traveller
- Newly renovated top floor suite in North Van home!
- Large balcony, gas BBQ & view of beautiful yard/forest
- Near hiking, biking & local ski hills
- 30 min bus to Waterfront Station
- This private suite is on the top floor with a private entrance, an extra large deck overlooking a beautiful yard and forest. It is newly renovated with all new furniture, flooring, paint and appliances. It is on the top floor with 7' high ceilings and sky lights.
- Note that this suite is not appropriate for pets or families with children below the age of 16.
- Free parking for one vehicle on driveway. Free on-street parking also available.
- It is equipped with a fridge/freezer, Breville compact oven, Soda Stream CO2 machine, dishwasher, toaster, microwave, blender, coffee maker and electric kettle. The washroom has a full bath with shower head as well as in-suite laundry.
-Space includes a kitchen/eating area with granite counter tops and built in cabinets.
- All linens, bedding and towels included.
- Bathroom has a full size tub and sliding shower head.
- Queen sized bed with a Westin Heavenly mattress.
- Second bedroom has large desk and pull-out double sized couch bed.
- Free wifi and TV with cable.
- Suite is approximately 600 square feet.
- Private access up the wooden deck staircase. Unique combo lock for entrance is provided. (Note: Suite is on second floor and there is no elevator.)
- Use of deck and BBQ shown in photos is for your exclusive use during your stay.
- Use of backyard is not part of rental.
- Check-in after 3.00 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM.
- A different check in or check out time may be arranged for a fee of $40 but cannot be guaranteed as it depends on a variety of factors. Please be sure to contact us for check-in time so that we will be here to let you in.
Private access up the wooden staircase to the suite entrance as shown in photos. (The suite is on the top floor of the house. There is no elevator.)
Use of deck and BBQ shown in photos is for your exclusive use during your stay.
Use of backyard is not part of rental.
This is a beautiful area with plenty of green space in the centre of fantastic outdoor recreational opportunities from mountain biking to sailing and lots in between. Skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing is offerend on the local mountains in the winter.
Lynn Valley is a lovely, green suburban area in the mountains of the North Shore of Vancouver. We are close to hiking, roller blading (in-line skating) and biking trails in summer and skiing, sledding or boarding in the winter.
* We are walking distance from Lynn Creek and lovely walking/running/biking trails.
* We are a 15 minute drive to Deep Cove where you can find great hiking trails, ocean kayaking and just hanging out by the water. You might want to stop in at the Deep Cove Bistro for a lunch or dinner!
* We are a few minutes from Mount Fromme, home to world renowned mountain bike trails on the North Shore of Vancouver.
* We are a few minutes drive to Lynn Canyon, North Vancouver where you’ll enjoy breath taking hiking trails and the Lynn Valley Suspension bridge.
* We are a 10 minute drive to the Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve which is the best place to inline skate on the lower mainland as it is a closed, hilly road through the forest.
* We are a 15 minute drive to base of Mount Seymour, Grouse Mountain or Cypress Mountain. Cypress Mountain now has a flying trapeze in the summer.
* There are two major grocery stores within a few minutes drive from our home.
* If you have a car, there is on-street parking available.
* There are plenty of shops, restaurants and services within a 5-15 minute drive in all directions.
Visit the Translink website for public transit information.
The bus stop is one block from our house. The 210 bus goes to downtown Vancouver directly in 30 minutes. We are just before the major bus hub at Phibbs Exchange so you will get a spot on the bus before everyone else gets on.
- We are very happy that you have chosen to stay with us! We love Lynn Valley and would like to help you find your way around. Please do not hesitate to ask us. There is almost always someone here and you are welcome to ask us any questions.
- You can also text us with any questions. We look forward to meeting you!