Boasting 2 large ocean-view decks, an ocean-view hot tub, 3 gas fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, LVP flooring and more, 'Whitecaps' invites up to 16 guests on a Pacific Northwest trip of a lifetime! Relax in the 5-bedroom, 3-bath living space and walk just 10 minutes to 2 beach access points, including the secluded Road's End Recreation Site. Nothing but the sounds of the Pacific and true million-dollar views await at this Vacation Rental, with easy access to Shops, Restaurants, the Chinook Winds Casino and more!
Spend your next oceanfront getaway enjoying panoramic Pacific views from either massive balcony off both master suites or the main-floor deck off the living room; which are great for whale watching! The private, ocean-side hot tub features 44 jets and LED colored night lights; the hot tub is protected by fences on all sides, providing the perfect, peaceful setting to watch the sunset over the ocean each night with the crisp ocean air.
Inside the cozy living room, you'll find plush furnishings, a gas fireplace, 55" flat-screen 4K Smart TV, nautical decor and all the modern comforts of home. Curl up to enjoy family favorite shows or movies during downtime, or head into the adjacent sitting room and get lost in one of the many puzzles or board games. For more entertainment, go upstairs and you'll find a room full of modern 'old school' arcade games for the kids... and adults!
The spacious, elevated dining area features wood floors, 2 tables to fit your whole group and track lighting to share your home-cooked feasts to all. Share tasty refreshments at the bar counter while your designated chef whips up some gourmet fare in the fully equipped kitchen, providing 2 refrigerators, ample granite counter space, stainless steel appliances, and all the essential cooking utensils, serving ware, and dishware.
After watching a breathtaking sunset from your private hot tub, retreat to one of the home's 5 bedrooms - including plush linens and flat-screen 4K Smart TVs. Both master suites boast comfortable king beds and access to the top-floor deck, so you can step outside and breathe the rejuvenating, salty ocean air each morning.
Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: King Bed
Bedroom 3: Two Queen Beds
Bedroom 4: King Bed
Arcade Room: Pullout Bed
Bedroom 5: King Bed
Game Room: Pullout Bed
Family Room: Pullout Bed
Whitecaps is equipped with a comprehensive Mesh system; providing accelerated Wi-Fi streaming internet service in all corners of the home for your convenience!
Whitecaps includes a Ring Doorbell, which has a surveillance camera in front facing the entry; this is the only camera on the property.
House Rules and Policies:
• No smoking.
• No events, parties or large gatherings.
• No outdoor BBQs grilling.
• Must be at least 25 years old to book.
• Additional fees and taxes may apply.
• Photo ID may be required upon check-in.
1. Allowable Pet: Dogs (maximum of 2).
2. Pet Fee: $40 per pet, per day.
3. Unless noted at the time of reservation; any pets occupying property viewed on surveillance during stay will incur a $150/daily charge per pet to the registered Guest.
4. Non-permitted dog breeds include but are not limited to: Akita, American Staffordshire Terrier, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, wolf hybrid or any dog that is a mix that includes one or more of the breeds listed. If a non-permitted dog breed is found to be occupying the property, registered guest and party will forfeit all financial balances for the reservation; no refunds.
5. Outside south side of property there is a fenced dog bathroom area. Using potty bags to clean up after your pet is required before you vacate.
6. Please do not allow Pets on any furniture. Kindly respect this policy due to the owners wishing to maintain cleanliness from the wear and tear of animals & for those future guests who could be exposed to canine allergies.
7. Guests who permit their pets to enter the Hot Tub will be charged a drain and cleaning fee of $500 and be restricted from any future stay at Whitecaps.
SERVICE ANIMAL/ESA REQUIREMENTS
Per VRBO Terms of Service, we are unable to deny a stay based on a Guest who is bringing a Service Animal/ESA. Per state of Oregon guidelines, we are granted permission to ask and receive answers to two specific questions about the Guest’s Service Animal/ESA. Please answer the following two Questions:
1. Is the assistance animal required because of a disability?
2. What work or task(s) has the animal been trained to perform?
We have strict, lawful guidelines for those who wish to bring their Service Animal/ESA. A Service animal/ESA staying on the property is NOT allowed to be left in the home alone at any time during the stay. This also applies to the animal being left in a crate or within the gated yard fence. Guests must take the animal with them EVERY TIME they exit the premises.
Guests remain liable for any and all damage caused by a Service Animal/ESA. Guests and their Service Animal/ESA will be asked to leave if we discover misrepresentation of a pet as a Service Animal. We will report fraudulent claims of Service Animals/ESA as a specific violation to Oregon's disability discrimination law and the federal Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Furthermore, we will evict the entire party without further notice in such cases. If this occurs, there will be no refund given. Below are some rules so that both the Guest stay and that of future Guests will remain enjoyable and relaxing:
• A Guest’s Service Dog/ESA may not be left unattended. (Crating and leaving the animal in Guest absence is not permitted; the animal must accompany Guest AT ALL TIMES).
• Please provide an advanced copy of your Service Animal/ESA's rabies vaccine (current thru stay). This may be uploaded via Airbnb’s reservation port or can be emailed to 5215LCVacation@gmail.com.
• Guest Service Animal/ESA must be on a leash at all times, or under control of verbal or sight commands that they follow at all times.
• Property Manager will ask Guest to remove Service Animal/ESA if the animal is out of control and the animal’s handler does not take effective action to control it or if the animal is not housebroken.
• Please walk Service Animal/ESA for bathroom needs in the designated outdoor area; indoor piddle pads are not allowed. Defecation must be cleaned up immediately. For your convenience, we have provided baggies and dispose the refuse in the outdoor trash bin in the main driveway.
• Service Animals/ESAs may not be on the furniture at any time, including the couch, chairs, beds etc. or counters unless it is specifically needed for the disability. Any evidence of animals on the furniture, including pet hair, urine etc., will result in immediate dislodgment & minimum $500 additional cleaning fee.