Enjoy the best of old Rehoboth all year round!
Experience the charm of an updated 1950's knotty pine cottage, and the convenience of a prime, in-town location - an easy walk to everything.
Off season enjoy a weekend or special holiday at the beach listening to the geese and walking to your favorite restaurants.
In the summer you will enjoy the luxury of your own very private pool surrounded by lush tropical gardens - perfect for midnight swims under the stars.
Enjoy the beach, and then retreat to the luxury of your own private oasis to relax on the front screened porch or by the pool, throw a few shrimp of the gas grill, while enjoying the tropical gardens.
The house in located in "The Pines" neighborhood of Rehoboth Beach, named for the abundance of pines trees. The Pines is one of the most desirable locations in-town Rehoboth Beach because it offers easy access to the restaurants, shops, and the beach, while being blessed with large numbers of old growth trees in the heart of town. Many of our guests park their cars once they arrive and simply walk or bike around town for the rest of their stay.
The property includes:
- A prime in-town location, walk to everything in Rehoboth (2 short blocks to Rehoboth Avenue, 5 blocks to the beach)
- Your own private oasis consisting of a large, very private in-ground pool surrounded by lush tropical gardens, outdoor lounge furniture, and a gas grill. FYI, pool does not open until Memorial Day weekend.
- Lush front gardens filled with ferns, hostas and ornamental grasses, accented by a koi pond with a fountain
- A screened front porch surrounded by mature hydrangea, with very comfortable lounge furniture and a ceiling fan creating a perfect spot for relaxing, a nap or simply watching the world go by
- Original knotty pine paneling highlighted by tasteful art and halogen lighting
- Three (3) bedrooms (one with a king size bed, one with a queen size bed, and one with full size bed with twin bed bunk above) and a new sleeper sofa with a very comfortable queen size mattress.
- Cable television, DVD/Blu-Ray player and high-speed WiFi Internet service
- Full bath with tub-shower combination highlighting beautiful purple tile work
- Half bath
- Outdoor shower and cabana by pool
- Large french doors leading to the back deck, pool, and gardens
- Off-street parking plus two parking passes
- Window air conditioners
- Tenants provide their own bed linens and towels
Make your reservation today, and then get ready for a wonderful, relaxing trip to the beach!
The new owners are keeping all the charm of the original house while providing some updates including all brand new mattresses.
Weekly rentals during the summer (Saturday to Saturday). Check-in time not before 3pm and check-out by 10am. If owners can rent the same dates at the same rate, then a full refund will be issued minus a $150.00 processing fee.