This is an owner operated Damascus Luxury Vacation Rental. Welcome to the Wee Suite, a 500ft2 dream "TINY" vacation house! Vacation tiny with all the modern conveniences and vintage charm. We are a great stay for a couple, two couples, or a family of four looking for a clean, cozy, ADORABLE place to lie their heads after a day of adventure. We pride ourselves on our 135+, 5 Star AirBnB and VRBO reviews. We LOVE this home and know you will too! Also, we always leave little extras :)
There are two beds on the lofted second floor separated by a half wall (1 King and 1 Queen). **Please see listed pictures to see layout of the second floor.** The home has a full kitchen with all modern amenities for your vacation. The Full bath is on the first floor, just off the kitchen. We have a brand new 48in Samsung Smart TV, which offers you Netflix and Hulu. Included in your stay is coffee, cream, tea, sugar, and a welcome basket filled with goodies. You will also find shampoo, conditioner, body wash in the shower as well as hand soap in the kitchen and bathroom. All paper products will be provided. 1000 thread count linens and plush towels and blankets are also provided. You will not find amenities like this in a hotel !!!!! Again, please see our 135+ 5 Star reviews!
You get the whole place to yourself, and you are right next to our other rental, the Tiny Boutique Hotel. Please let us know if you are coming with other parties since we do offer 3 other rentals in town! :)
Interaction with guests
We live just down the street and are here for your stay for any questions/needs!
You are uniquely nestled right in the heart of downtown Damascus. You'll find the Creeper Trail is 30 yards away and the main street (Laurel) is 20 yards away. You could not be in a better location to enjoy Damascus. We are close to all of the restaurants and stores.
Park your car and you likely won't need it until you leave.
Other things to note
There are parking spots immediately in front of the Wee Suite, however these spots belong to the town. Unfortunately, we can't control the parking situation for the Wee Suite. Nonetheless, you can park in the BB&T parking lot, which is a 15 second walk away from the place if these spots are full.
Please bring a bike lock to secure bikes on your car. This is a downtown rental and we do not own any property on the exterior of the home.
*****Our prices consider the Damascus Lodging Tax (7%), Virginia State Sales Tax (5.3%), which equals 12.3%. We are not in control of VRBO's service fee.*****
For Trail Days, Bristol Races, Holiday Weekends, Iron Mountain Race, and Yeti 100 – We require a three night minimum.
Please review all house rules prior to booking. Upon check-in we will require a signed copy of our rental agreement which includes these house rules.
1) No shoe policy. To ensure your comfort, please bring house slippers or socks, and take advantage of the readily available shoe rack near the front door. This helps keep our home clean and in good order for all guests to enjoy. You might like the cozy and relaxed atmosphere. 2) Smoking/vaping/use of illicit drugs/burning of candles or incense is prohibited on the property. Any evidence of any of the above in the Rental Property is grounds for dismissal and forfeiture of all amounts paid, including the security deposit 3) Pets. Although we love our furry animals, all pets are prohibited on the property. Any evidence of pets in the Rental Property is grounds for dismissal and forfeiture of all amounts paid, including the security deposit. 4) Bike Storage. Bikes are not allowed to be stored inside the home or anywhere else on the property. All property outside is owned by the town, so bikes are not to be fastened to any exterior part of the property. 5) Occupancy. The number of occupants may not exceed the number of contracted guests as outlined upon booking. Max occupancy = 4. Misleading or misrepresenting the volume of guests is grounds for dismissal from the home and forfeiture of all amounts paid, including the security deposit. 6) Quiet hours. We love our neighbors and hope they are respected by all parties. Given that, quiet hours are from 10 PM until 8 AM. Excessive noise, loud music, foul language or other disturbances of the peace are prohibited on the property.
7) Parking. All parking is public.
8) Appliances. All appliances must be utilized for their intended uses only.
9) Water and Septic. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. Please refrain from flushing anything like baby wipes, makeup removers or feminine products.
10) Damages. Any damage caused by a member of your party will be repaired, replaced or cleaned and billed to you. The individual who made your reservation is responsible for any damage or loss caused to our property by acts, omissions, accidents or negligence.
11) Maintenance and Damage. We strive to ensure that all facilities are in good repair and everything is in working order, however, there may be an occasion when an amenity is unavailable, is out of order, or breaks down during occupancy. We will do our best to make repairs or replacements, but if neither is reasonably possible due to time or availability of parts or service, we can not guarantee these items and will not make refunds based on malfunctions or circumstances beyond our control.
12) Entry, Inspection or Eviction. Owner has the right to enter the premises (a) in case of an emergency, (b) to make necessary or agreed repairs, alterations, improvements, supply necessary or agreed services (c) when renter has abandoned or left the premises or (d) when eviction is necessary due to breach of contract. In the case of (b), entry may only be made during normal business hours and with prior notice to the renter. In the case of (d), ALL tenants and guests of tenants must vacate the rental property within 30 minutes of the owners arrival to notify of eviction.
13) Use Restrictions. Rental Property is not to be used for parties in or around the rental property, or for gatherings beyond the registered number of guests. Rental of this property is limited to use by family groups. Primary Tenant must be at least 21 years old. Proof of Primary Tenants’ age as demonstrated by a valid driver’s license will be obtained prior to check-in. If Primary Tenant fails to meet this minimum age requirement, Primary Tenant and the guests of the Primary Tenant will be evicted, and all payments made by any Primary Tenant will be forfeited. The Primary Tenant must be present during the duration of the rental period.
14) Falsified Reservations. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
15) Indemnification. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the renter of their guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all renters/guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Renter shall indemnify and hold harmless the property owner or representatives of the property owner from all damages, injuries, claims, costs and expenses related to acts, events or omissions occurring in, on or about the property, or arising out of of in any way related to renter’s use or occupancy of the property, renter’s breach of any term of this lease, or any work, activity or thing done, permitted or suffered by renter in, on or about the property.
16) No illegal acts. Renter will comply with all statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all municipal, state and federal authorities’ rules and regulations regarding the use of the property.
17) Legal. This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia. In any action or preceding involving a dispute between owner and renter arising from this agreement the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred.
18) Entire Agreement. The foregoing constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and may be modified only in writing and signed by all parties. Each section, subsection or paragraph of this Agreement shall be deemed severable. If for any reason any portion of this Agreement is unenforceable, that portion shall not affect the applicability or validity of any other portion of this Agreement. This agreement and all modifications, including photocopies or facsimiles, may be signed in one of more counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original and all of which taken together will constitute one and the same instrument. If there is more than one renter, all renters are jointly and severally liable under this rental agreement.