The Ultimate Finger Lakes Rental! 2 Cabins, 220 Feet of Lakefront. 6 Bd, 4 BA(41 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
6 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, gameroom, 220 of lakefront. Sleeps 15+. Paradise.
* CONTACT US TODAY for current promotions! *
Welcome to Cayuga Cabins. You've found one of the top vacation rental properties in the Finger Lakes! Read the reviews and see for yourself - our guests LOVE Cayuga Cabins.
HIGHLIGHTS & KEY FEATURES
- 2 cabins on 1.3 acres in Lansing, NY on the East side of Cayuga Lake, both air conditioned and heated
- Total of 6 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms
- 10 total beds (see bedroom configuration below)
- Game room with pool table and dartboard
- 220 feet of pristine lakefront with dock, boat hoist, swimming cove, and 4 kayaks for your morning exercise
- Stunning chef's kitchen and farm table for family dining
- Experienced owner and staff. We're good at what we do and we make sure our guests are happy!
THE MAIN HOUSE
The main house is a traditional log cabin with 4 bedrooms. In the great room, you'll be greeted by Wally the Moose who keeps watch from his perch above the fireplace (he's always a hit with kids). The main floor has 2 bedrooms - the master suite (fully renovated in 2013) and a guest room with a queen bed. The kitchen (renovated in 2014) is built for a crowd with ample cupboard and prep space, a large refrigerator, and a 48 inch Viking range with double ovens. Upstairs you'll find a cozy sleeping space with 2 twin beds. The basement is split into 2 rooms - one holds 2 more twin beds with an attached full bath, and the other is the Big Red Room, our Cornell-themed game room with a pool table and dartboard.
THE GUEST HOUSE
The guest house is perfect for kids or a family unit. Bedroom 1 holds 3 twin beds (1 bunk, 1 single), and bedroom 2 holds a queen bed. The den has seating for the crew, plus a full bathroom.
AROUND THE PROPERTY
You'll have lots of space for your outdoor enjoyment. We have a Weber barbecue grill on the back porch of the main house, plus outdoor picnic tables. In the yard you'll find a beautiful firepit with outdoor seating. The yard is large and gives you plenty of room for playing catch, kicking a soccer ball, or practicing some chip shots.
To get down to the waterfront, you'll cross the railroad tracks that go along the east side of the lake. This is an active railroad, however, seeing trains is quite rare, and when you do, they are very slow and very loud. The few guests we've had who have seen them thought it added even more charm to their vacation.
From there you'll head down a set of steps to the landing, our large deck atop the boat house with lots of seats and a gazebo for shade. One more level of stairs takes you to the beach, where you'll find 4 kayaks for your enjoyment, a dock with boat hoist, and a perfect swimming cove that gently slopes into the water.
IN THE AREA
Lansing is in the heart of the Finger Lakes. We are approximately 20 minutes from Ithaca, 1 hour from Syracuse, and 4 hours from NYC. In our area you'll find restaurants, shopping, golf, wineries, hiking, state parks, and more.
- Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
- Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin
- Additional sleep space - 1 couch, 1 loveseat
- Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
- Bedroom 2: 3 Twin (1 bunk, 1 single)
- Additional sleep space: 1 couch, 1 sleeper sofa (double)
- No smoking is allowed indoors
- Dogs are allowed with owner's approval. Additional fees may apply. Guests must take care to properly clean up after their pets and dispose of their waste.
- Primary renter must be 25+
- Weddings and other large gatherings unfortunately cannot be accommodated
PLEASE CONTACT US TODAY
We frequently offer special deals to our mailing list that are NOT advertised online. Please contact us today to ask about current promotions! We look forward to hosting you and thank you sincerely for your interest in our property. You won't be disappointed!
Member since: 2012
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 15
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15
- The main house has 4 bedrooms. Two have queen beds, and two have two twins each. The guest cottage has 2 bedrooms. One has a queen bed, and the second has a bunk bed and a trundle bed. The living area also has a sleeper sofa. There is ample floor space should you wish to bring along an air mattress or sleeping bags....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Beautiful great room with brick fireplace, 4 flat screen televisions (3 in main house, 1 in guest cottage), recreational area in the basement (the Cornell-themed 'Big Red Room') including pool table, dart board, and lounge area. The property features more than 2,000 square feet of decks, including the landing which overlooks the beach with spectacular panoramic views of Cayuga Lake....moreless
- DVD Player
- Game Room:
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Autumn Foliage
- Winery Tours
- Lake View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Beach Chairs
- Boat With Paddles
- Deck / Patio
- Deck Furniture
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch Furniture
- Small Cooler
- Walkway To Water
- Water Sports Gear
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 12 - May 30, 2017
7 night min stay
May 31 - Jun 23, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 24 - Aug 26, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Cleaning $150
- Tax Rate 3%
Additional rental fees may apply on holidays, larger groups, special requests, etc. at the sole discretion of the owner.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Cayuga Cabins is located on the east shore of Cayuga Lake, in the heart of the Finger Lakes. This area is known for pristine waters, beautiful foliage and wildlife, and charming towns such as Skaneateles, Geneva, and Ithaca.
You'll be in the heart of it all while enjoying peace, quiet, and privacy on our 1.3 acre waterfront property.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: I grew up in the Finger Lakes, and graduated from Cornell University in 2001. This is one of the most beautiful areas in the country, and I purchased this property so that I could have a wonderful second home for my family and an exciting side business providing a fun and luxurious retreat for visitors to the region.
Why the Owner Chose Lansing, NY, USA:
We looked at many houses in the area when we decided to buy a vacation home. This property stood head and shoulders above the rest - even before we got inside! The views, and the rare combination of privacy and accessibility is simply unmatched in this price range. We had a vision for how to update and decorate the houses, and we saw that vision through completion in 2012.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
This property is full of fun places to explore and relax, whether alone or with your group. Join your party at the outdoor firepit or on the landing, overlooking the beach. Or, cuddle up in the great room with a great book, or take a nap on the hammock. The lake is a wonderfully serene setting for total relaxation!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to Cayuga Cabins!
Guest house - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and den.
Wally the Moose keeps watch over the great room. He's a stunner!
Cook in style on our 6-burner Viking range with double ovens.
Master bathroom featuring a stunning tiled shower with rainfall head
Relax by the handbuilt firepit!
Gazebo and outdoor seating on the landing, overlooking the waterfront.
Main house - basement bedroom (2 twins)
Den of guest house - comfortable seating area with TV
Guest house - bunk room (3 twins)
4 high quality kayaks (plus paddles and life vests) are provided for your use.
Steve and Lauren - the owners of Cayuga Cabins.
Main house - 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. Stunning kitchen, great room, and playroom
The great room and dining area. Enjoy family meals on our handbuilt farm table!
Our chef's kitchen, fully remodeled in 2015, is spacious and well-stocked.
The luxurious master suite, remodeled in 2013.
The Cornell-themed Big Red Room with pool table, dartboard, and flat screen TV.
Front porch of the main house - enjoy the view of the lake!
Main House - upstairs bedroom (2 twins)
Laundry room - basement of main house
Guest house - main bedroom (1 queen)
Dock your boat on our private beach. 220 feet of waterfront and a dock.
As we face west, you'll have a prime view of amazing sunsets over the lake.
Thank you for your interest, and looking forward to hosting you!
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.