Gorgeous Apartment in a Calm, Safe and Upscale Neighbourhood
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Paris Arrondissement 8 apartment description
This gorgeous one bedroom apartment is a perfect choice for an exquisite stay in Paris for 2 exclusive guests (75 m²).
Located 100 m from 'L' Elysee', the French President office, the apartment stays a few hundred meters from the 'Avenue des Champs Elysees'. It is far enough of the Avenue not to be in the touristic crowd, and close enough to go shopping by foot.
The apartment decoration was skillfully designed by an architect (see the plans in photos) : nice fabric on the walls, comfortable sofas and armchairs, nice varnished antique wooden furniture. It is located on the 3rd floor (French standard), with an elevator, in a 19th century stone building in a very upscale neighborhood.
The apartment is spacious and highly comfortable with wooden flooring. The apartment is clearly separated into 3 distinct spaces - the living and dining area; the sleeping area and the kitchen & bathroom.
• One enters directly into a large entrance decorated with a large full wall mirror, a nice and tall lamp and an exceptional antique wooden closet.
• Left from the entrance, one enters into the living and dining room. The nice wooden floor and the chimney makes you feel home right away. This large space profits from 3 big full height windows.
o The lounge area offers 2 very large sofas, a large low table and 2 comfortable armchairs. An extraordinary art deco bar opens arms for a glass of Champaign.
o The dining space offers a wooden table with 6 chairs.
• From the living area, one can access the bedroom. It is equipped with two large single beds (1*2m), that can be put together. The bedroom is very calm as opening on courtyard. It also offers a small TV, a small desk (not on photo) and a large wooden closet.
• The bathroom is equipped with a bath tub, a shower and a sink (+ washer/drier). The toilet is inside the bathroom.
• The kitchen, is a standalone kitchen. It has 3 windows in a row and is very bright. It is fully equipped with the appliances one would require to enjoy a stay-at-home dining experience.
We do trust guest will take care of the furniture which is antique and valuable.
This apartment will definitely please exclusive guests looking for a comfortable, high class apartment in a calm, safe, and chosen neighbourhood.
• The Champs-Elysees are only a few hundred meters away by foot; the immediate area is filled with art galleries and high end cloth designers (Pierre Cardin). The avenue will be reached at the height of the 'Grand Palais' museum between the gardens and the shopping area.
• The Eiffel Tower, Saint-Germain, Le Marais, and Les Halles, are all between 15- 20 minutes away.
• The MIROMESNIL subway station is 2 minutes away. This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations.
- 75 m²
- On floor 3
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Single Bed (2)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
- Tourist Attractions
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
ReviewsWrite a review
Great location + gorgeous apartment = a wonderful week in Paris
Great location + gorgeous apartment = a wonderful week in Paris
First - the location: we (my husband end me) walked everywhere. The only time we took the subway was to go to Montmartre. All other places we wanted to visit were within a walking distance. Champs Elysees and Arc de Triumph - just steps away. Louvre and Orsay - 20 minutes walk. Eiffel Tour - ditto. Notre Dame and the Latin Quarter - a bit longer but oh how romantic walk along the Seine. Second - the apartment. Posh and elegant are the words to describe it best. Huge living room with antique but very comfortable furniture. Big bedroom with a large closet. Rather small kitchen - but with all the great restaurants a few steps away we only prepared a couple of breakfasts there. And speaking of breakfasts, here is a tip we discovered: in the morning, walk to Dalloyau (101 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore - 3 minutes walk) to buy the best tasting pastry in the world. Bring it back, make a coffee and you will have a real Parisian breakfast experience. Or - for a meeting of cultures - buy the coffee at Starbucks on Rue Boetie (few steps away) instead of making it yourself. In short - we enjoyed immensely living like the Parisians for a week and this apartment is a perfect place to experience such life. Would recommend it to everyone!
- Guest Maria (Petaluma, CA, USA)
- Date of stay 03/16/13
- Review Submitted 05/20/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, tourists without a car, girls getaway.
From €200/night .. €1000/week .. €4000/month...Minimum 1 week stay. Rates Depend on Season & number of Guests if Applicable Low Season ... Jan, Feb, Nov / Mid Season ... March , August High Season .. April to July, Sept, Oct, end Dec (Christmas Period Has 3 High Season Weeks 1 Low) We Are Open to Rate Discussion Based on Specific Situations Mid term rentals up to 3 month acceptable
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: E-mail strongly preferred - Fast answer Always CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK FOLDERS FOR OUR REPLY
- Secondary: +33 182522580 We answer all mails within 24H max - Mind time lag
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Paris-Elysée-Apt. Elysée- Living room is well decorated with antique furniture.
Paris-Elysée-Apt. Elysée- Bedroom offers 2 sngl beds that can be made into 1 dbl
Paris-Elysée-Apt. Elysée-The well decorated fire place adds charm to the apt.
Paris - Elysée - Apt. Elysée - Dining area offers a wooden table and seats 6.
Paris - Elysée - Apt. Elysée - The large entrance has an antique wooden closet.
Paris - Elysée - Apt. Elysée - The mantel is well decorated.
Paris-Elysée-Apt. Elysée-Bedroom has a nice big window & lots of storage space
Paris - Elysée - Apt. Elysée - Bathroom offers a sink
Paris - Elysée - Apt. Elysée - Toilette is inside the bathroom.
Paris - Elysée - Apt. Elysée - View from window.
Paris - Elysée - Apt. Elysée - Another antique shop.
Paris - Elysée - Apt. Elysée - The 'Grand Palais ' Museum is walking distance.
Paris - Elysée - Apt. Elysée - View of the living room and the dining area.
Paris-Elysée-Apt. Elysée-Living room offers comfortable sofas & a centre table
Paris - Elysée - Apt. Elysée - Closer look at the 2 comfortable arm chairs.
Paris - Elysée - Apt. Elysée - The dining area, view from the entrance.
Paris - Elysée - Apt. Elysée -Entrance has a big wall sized mirror & a tall lamp
Paris - Elysée - Apt. Elysée - Closer look at the corner bar.
Paris - Elysée - Apt. Elysée - Bedroom is accessible from the living room.
Paris - Elysée - Apt. Elysée - Bathroom offers a bath tub and a hand held shower
Paris - Elysée - Apt. Elysée - Kitchen is well equipped.
Paris - Elysée - Apt. Elysée - Antique shop close to the apartment.
Paris - Elysée - Apt. Elysée - The square of rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré
Paris - Elysée - Apt. Elysée - A fancy flower shop right down the building.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, August 22, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
E-mail strongly preferred - Fast answer
Always CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK FOLDERS FOR OUR REPLY
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.