Sea ForeverDirect Oceanfront Pool Home in Marathon
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Marathon house description
Marathon Florida Keys Luxury, pool home, vacation rental with open water views.
Located at the southern end of Marathon near the base of the world famous Seven Mile Bridge is the prized vacation home “Sea Forever”. From the moment you arrive to the grand entrance you will be captivated and at the same time feel right at home with it’s “Keysie” decor.
The kitchen is said to be the heart of the home and the heart of Sea Forever is fully stocked and perfect for you to prepare the catch of the day. All dishes, cooking utensil and appliances are in place including a dishwasher, garbage disposal, coffee maker, stove, microwave and Maytag double door fridge with bottom freezer. The kitchen makes cooking a breeze with tons of counter space and a glorious view of the Sea and Seven mile bridge. Off the kitchen is a laundry area with full sized washer and dryer and if so inclined an iron and ironing board for your convenience.
Open from the kitchen is the Living room and Dining room with a leather sofa that easily accommodates 10 people and has two pull out sofa beds. The Dining Room Table sits 8 persons, and there is extra seating in the kitchen for 2 more. There are panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Gulf of Mexico, and the world famous Seven Mile Bridge. The views are just breath taking, as you eat breakfast, lunch or dinner, and the sunsets are unforgettable. This home was designed to accommodate a large group with it open space and tile floors throughout the main living areas. The living room has a large flat screen tv, cable, and wireless internet for your enjoyment.
The master bedroom also has expansive views of the Atlantic, Gulf, and Seven Mile Bridge. There is plush bedding on the King Size bed, a flat screen television, and large closets. The on suite Master Bath is complete with his and hers sinks, plenty of cabinet space, a separate stand up shower, a 2-person Jacuzzi tub, and all linens are provided! WOW! From the Master Bedroom you can step out on to the balcony for fresh air and enjoy the views.
Down the hall is another luxurious bath with a large vanity with his and her sinks, a 2-person Jacuzzi tub, separate stand up shower, and linens.
Across the hall from this bathroom are 3 spacious bedrooms, all with King size beds, plush bedding and large closets. Each room is equipped with a flat screen TV, and cable.
From the Living/Dining room you can access the balcony which overlooks the Atlantic,, Gulf, Seven Mile Bridge, and your own private free form pool with a deep end. The owners particularly enjoy sitting on the balcony drinking their morning coffee and watching the boats go out for a day of fun on the water, or playing a card game in the afternoon before dinner.
Adjacent to the pool is a large screen porch with a bait freezer, table with six chairs, and two lounge chairs. Adjacent to the screen porch is a grilling area with two grills. One for those who love to use charcoal, and one for those who prefer to use gas. Adjacent to the grill area is a fenced in pet run for those pets that are allowed with certain restrictions.
They are just around the corner from the house and ramp can be used by public for $10 in & $10 out. Not good for larger boats because of drop off.
The dock is available for use, and has deep water, water, electric, and a fish cleaning table. You can catch dinner right from the dock, or you may enjoy just watching the tarpon, and large Sea Rays as they swim by. If you dock your boat there beware that you are docking on open water, which can get rough at times. We highly recommend you use large bumpers, and extra dock lines to properly secure your boat for these conditions.
You can catch Snapper, Snook, and Tarpon right off the dock. You have easy access to the Atlantic and Gulf which is a big plus for boaters. We also are close to the Sombero Lighthouse which is a great reef for snorkeling.
Imagine fishing right outside your backyard off the seven mile bridge in Money Channel, as well as, diving for lobsters under the bridge. This is truly a fisherman's paradise.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- King size beds (4), Sleep Sofa or Futons (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Monument View:
- Water View
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- If you are going to enjoy a stay in the Florida Keys, either in our vacation homes on Key Colony Beach or Marathon Key, please check out the great activities that the Florida Keys can offer you. Attractions Things to do and see in the Florida Keys, under the water or over the water the Keys have something for everyone in the family. Cabana Beach Club: Private club with swimming beach, pool, bar and grill and games. Diving the Florida Keys: Numerous places to dive and plenty of dive shops to direct you for trips and equiptment. Fishing Charters: Fishing and the Florida Keys are almost always mentioned in the same sentence. No where else in the US can you enjoy so many varieties of fishing as in the Florida Keys. From back water flyfishing to sport fishing for sailfish the Florida Keys has something for every angler. Florida Keys Beaches: Beaches of the Florida Keys. Marathon boasts some of the nicest beaches in the Florida Keys. From the Bahia Honda to Sombrero Beach, Marathon and the Florida Keys have the perfect beach destination for your family. Restaurants: From fine dining to an oceanside tiki hut, Marathon, Duck Key and Key Colony Beach offers some of the finest dining in the Florida Keys. And, it's not ALL about seafood, although we have some of the freshest available anywhere. Snorkeling: Plenty of options to snorkel in the Florida Keys, Marathon and Key Colony Beach Golf: Key Colony Beach, Sombrero, Key West The Dolphin Research Center The Dolphin Research Center of Grassy Key Florida is true home of Flipper! Don't miss this place as they are dedicated to training, studying, and protecting the Dolphins and you will experience some real cool stuff! I recommend reserving a spot to swim with one of the Dolphins if you can afford it. Famous people from around the world visit this facility each year because they are the best Dolphin Facility. You will be amazed at what you will learn and the gift shop is a great place to get some Keys Stuff to take home. Awesome Florida Keys logo'd T-Shirts and more! FYI - The majority of the time that you will Charter a fishing trip you can now see Wild Dolphin roaming around our Florida Keys Waters Sombrero Beach Turn left at Kmart on Sombrero Beach Road and you'll find the Finest beach in the Middle Florida Keys. The Keys are not known for their beaches but Sombrero is a beautiful beach and it is right here in Marathon! Sombrero Beach is a beautiful park and beach. In 2001 the City redeveloped Sombrero Beach to include total handicap accessibility. A lovely sandy beach on the Atlantic Ocean frames a shady park with picnic pavilions, volleyball courts, restrooms and showers. Sombrero Beach is a turtle nesting beach. From April through October it is not unusual to have Loggerhead Turtles (primarily) coming on to the beach at night to lay their eggs. During this period we do not have tables or benches on the beach so we do not interfere with turtle nesting activities. The City is responsible for surveying the beaches during turtle nesting season. If you are interested in helping with this lovely obligation please get in touch with us. F.D.E.P. holds classes in February or March every year to be a state certified surveyor. The City then schedules all of the surveyors for their day to walk the beach. Walking the beach first thing in the morning looking for turtle nests is an awesome experience. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Season Nt / Week / Mth Low Season 350/2500/6500 Mid Season 470/3295/9885 Peak Season 570/3995/11985 Holiday Season 640/4995/13485
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
About: Professional property managers in the Florida Keys since 2008
- Primary: 3052892212
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Back of the house
Lawn chair on the dock
Front of the house
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, February 07, 2014
4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.