Gorgeous Weekly-Monthly Rental Oceanfront Home in Vero Beach.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Private Homes house description
Gorgeous 4BR, 5 bath home, located directly on the ocean in Vero Beach. Just 3 miles south of Sebastian Inlet, this home offers ocean to river access. Comfortably sleeps 8-10. Family friendly.
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 8-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Living Room seats 0:
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Water Sports Gear
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Located in beautiful Vero Beach. This property is unique in that it offers ocean to river access. The home, built in 2007 has 3 stories with a gorgeous ocean view. Equipped with an elevator, getting to the 3rd floor with groceries is a breeze. There are 4 bedrooms, and 4 1/2 baths. There is a very large open air covered porch with a pool All floors have covered decks facing the ocean and river. Directly across the Indian River is Captian Hiram's. A must see for dinner and nightlife. Just south a few miles is the quaint town of Vero Beach. Disney's beachfront resort is only minutes from the house. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Unique Ocean to River property
Unique Ocean to River property
The reason I liked this property so much is because it has both direct Beach frontage in a very private part of Vero Beach in addition to direct river frontage for boating. When the conditions are right, there is great snorkeling right off the beach (and if you are lucky, you might spot some Spanish treasure). And the river side offers everything from kayaking to sailing to waterskiing.
- Guest Evan (NY)
- Date of stay 01/01/12
- Review Submitted 12/22/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, adventure seekers, families with young children, girls getaway.
6K FOR 1 WEEK 8K FOR 2 WEEKS 12K PER MONTH WITH A 1 MONTH MINIMUM 9K PER MONTH WITH A 6 MONTH MINIMUM
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Melbourne International Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-95 at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: beach at Private Homes
- Nearest Barpub: Mulligans, Vero Beach at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Aquarina at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Mulligans, Vero Beach at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Ocean to River access. Long dock allowing for boat, etc.... Close to Vero Beach town and the Disney beach Resort.
- Primary: 3215086964
- Fax: +1 3217577300
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from 3rd floor riverside
3rd floor living room with gas fireplace
Amazing Kitchen with River view on the 3rd floor.
2nd floor living room
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013