VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Ideally located almost on the beach, very peaceful and secure with large terrace and beautiful view. The three-bedroom house has two double beds and a twin, all with mosquito nets. Guests will find en-suite bathrooms (shower + WC in one), and sheets and towels are provided. In the kitchen you’ll find all you need to experiment with Swahili cuisine. But, if you want, half – board catering can be arranged. You may see the occasional tourist or local pass by, but the beach is never busy. You can enjoy the ocean view as you wine and dine on the large terrace. If you (somehow) tired of the ocean view and breeze, you can relax on comfy furniture indoors. In order to make our guests feel safe and protected, Villa Tulia has 24/7 Masai security keeping discreet watch over the property.
Villa Tulia is located right next to the beach, with coconuts palms around, you are just 10 steps from the ocean. We have built Villa Tulia for ourselves.The house reflects our lifestyle and passion for Africa. It’s built in Zanzibari style from the exotic wood terrace to the Makuti thatched roof. Inside you’ll find canvas from Mali, carved pieces of furniture from Congo, and baskets from Kenya. We wanted a place to rest, a hideaway from the chaos of daily life, the office, and the crowds. We sought simplicity, nature and comfort. A place to relax and forget about stress. ...moreless
Away From It All
Sports & Activities
Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
Seating for 6 people
Private house on the calm beach under the coconut trees...moreless
It is easy to set your own internet having laptop...moreless
Last minute May May 1 - May 31, 2015 5 night min stay
Special June Jun 1 - Jun 30, 2015 5 night min stay
Christmas Dec 13 - Jan 10, 2016 5 night min stay
My Standard Rate 5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
No additional mandatory fees
Discount depending on length of stay. Owner not present on location.
We accept PayPal and wire transfers. 30% pre-payment upon booking, Remaining balance of 70% 4 weeks prior to arrival date.
Cancellation policy:Guests will receive a 30% refund ( the full pre-payment) if they cancel at least eight weeks before the start of the holiday. If the guest cancels or the balance is not paid on time, the booking deposit cannot be refunded.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
The north-east part of Zanzibar Island is known as Matemwe. This area is famous for its fine sand beaches, the contrasting colours of the Indian Ocean and the beauty of the coral reef around the Mnemba Island.
Here the tides govern the rhythm of the day. At high tide the fisherman stream across the lagoon in their billowing dhows, delivering a dream opportunity for any photographer - and the lodge is a daily stop for the fishermen who sell fresh crab, lobster and fish to Matemwe for lunches and dinners. At low tide the sea goes right out making the lagoon too shallow for swimming but it does reveal a fascinating reef which you can explore for hours.