A Unique Lodge - Take a Look at Our Newest Virtual Tour!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Marblehead lodge description
The Lighthouse Lodge is an intriguing place offering you distinctive lodging and comforts! Our spacious, incomparable first floor Lodge is available for families, friends, group meetings, business excursions, area visits, and get-aways - all of which is proved best by our virtual tour here or a visit to our own website for more photos and details.
Our unique Lodge has drawn guests to return each season. We offer comfort, convenience, and service in our singularly interesting Lighthouse Lodge. We are within 10 minutes of all local attractions and Ferry Boat Lines; only 25 minutes to Camp Perry and Cedar Point and the Lake Erie Islands. You will be minutes away from State Parks with sandy beaches and boat launches... minutes away from shopping, restaurants, great charter captains, and historical sites. We have ample parking for vehicles, RV's, boats, trailers, and jet skis. Pets can be considered. 2000 square feet of natural, antique, and nautical decor. All rooms have their own air conditioning/heat modules and own On-Demand water heaters. Check out the link to our website and our virtual tour.
Antique collectors, hunters, artists, birders, fisherman and families will all enjoy the décor of this one of a kind place.
Right in the heart of all local attractions. Lake Erie, Sandusky Bay, Johnson's Island, Lakeside, East Harbor and Port Clinton are all nearby.
We have an upstairs studio/efficiency off our sign studio that is available separately or in addition to Lodge rental.
Please note: Google and GPS devices misdirect guests. We are located at 6604 E. Bayshore, CR 135 & 137, corner of Bayshore and Church Roads. When the 'maps' are correct, we'll add a map to our Lodge listing.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 11-15
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- On-demand water heaters.
Kitchen & Dining
In pix and VT, one can see the common/ center area can seat more than 15. We have had business groups, retreats, reunions, showers, & bachelor/bachelorette parties all enjoy themselves at the Lodge...moreless
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Gas Fireplace
- If you need more towels, directions to area attractions or where to buy firewood, please ask. This is a housekeeping unit--meaning that there is no daily housekeeper. If you would like daily housekeeping, it is available. Please inquire about extra cost for daily housekeeping. We live on the same property and are ready to help make your visit a memorable one, so you, too, can be among our guests who return year after year....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden
Location & View
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- A unique lodge located in Marblehead, Ohio right in the heart of all local attractions. Lake Erie, Sandusky Bay, Johnson's Island, Lakeside, East Harbor and Port Clinton are all nearby. Put In Bay and Kelleys Island Ferries are only a few miles away. Antique collectors, hunters, artists, birders, fisherman and families will all enjoy the décor of this one of a kind place. Amenities - Interior Amenities 1st Floor Bathroom, Fireplace, Vacation Home, Window Treatments, Breakfast Nook, Snack Bar, Whole Lodge Ceiling Fans Amenities - Exterior Amenities Grass Lawn, BBQ Grill, Outdoor Firepit, Balcony Amenities - Appliances Bar Refrigerator, Microwave, Cable, Freezer, Range/Oven ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
up to 6 people ... $240/night. up to 12 people .. $440/night. each person over 12 .. $40/night. $1450/week up to 6 people. $2900/week up to 12 people. 50% Deposit holds Lodge for your rental. Only personal checks accepted. Local bed tax is included in rate.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Erie-Ottawa Airport at 4 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Kellys Island Ferry/South Bass Island at 8 Miles
- Nearest Train: Sandusky, OH at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Rt. 2 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: East Harbor State Park at 4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Several locals bars, taverns, and restaurants at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Bay Point Resort at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Cleat's at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 1993
About the owner: I am a lifelong professional commercial artist and have used my abilities as a designer to create a Lodge that offers a unique lodging experience.
Why the Owner Chose Marblehead:
In addition to all the natural beauty of this area, the Lighthouse Lodge is at the heart of Lake Erie attractions. The shores of Lake Erie and the Islands always have been have been home for me. Make the Lighthouse Lodge your 'home' during your visit to our area.
The Unique Benefits at this Lodge:
Spacious, natural setting with super comfortable and interesting space to relax, meet, share your experiences on the shores of Lake Erie.
- Primary: (419) 732-2772 (Ohio, USA)
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - TAKE A LOOK AT OUR NEWEST VIRTUAL TOUR!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lighthouse Lodge, 6604 E. Bayshore, CR 135 & 137; GPS devices often misdirect.
Inside center/common area -- east view
Inside center/common area -- south view; back door to outside
Another one of kitchen area--appliances--total 3 fridges, and freezer space.
East side bedroom area; double futon
East side bedroom area; twin beds, fridge, and into a bath area with shower
East side bedroom area; twin and double bunk
West side bedroom area; double futon
West side bedroom area; fridge, and into a bath area with shower
Upstairs efficiency separate from/or with Lodge; shower/bath at left of entrance
Upstairs efficiency separate from/or with Lodge; kitchen area w/fridge
Stepping out the back door of the Lodge
Inside center/common area of the Lodge
Center/common area -- south view w/bar (back door to right of pinball machine)
Kitchen area--sink, counter area, appliances, & table/poker table!
Inside center/common area -- looking into kitchen area from elevated bar.
East side bedroom area; single futon
East side bedroom area; bath area with shower.
West side bedroom area; twin and double bunks--two sets
West side bedroom area; other double futon (bunks around the corner at left)
Upstairs efficiency available separate from/or with Lodge; two twins at entrance
Upstairs efficiency separate from/or with Lodge; view of bunks w/the twins.
Efficiency deck with grill
Back view of the Lighthouse Lodge
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 23, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.