Welcome to the lake! You could wake up to the view above everyday by renting this brand new lake house on the popular Lake Cayuga.
Better than a home away from home -- everything needed for a fun, relaxing week on the lake is waiting for you. The house offers plenty of room for gathering with loved ones in an idyllic getaway from the hustle of traditional day-to-day life. Completed just this year, the house features:
• 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, providing comfortable accommodation for a maximum of 6 people
• 100 feet of lakefront with two docks and a 8000# boat hoist
• Spacious decks allowing you to take in the view with your morning coffee or evening glass of wine
• Secure keyless entry -- no worrying about keeping up with a physical key while out
• A fully-equipped kitchen with silverware and dishes
• Comfortable linens for restful nights of sleep
• Additional amenities include:
○ Kitchen (and related essentials)
○ Wireless Internet
○ TV (cable)
○ Towels (including beach towels)
○ Air conditioning
○ Free parking on premises
○ 2 Kayaks and a Row Boat
The house is also fitted with smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, a fire extinguisher and first aid kit for peace of mind.
In addition to summer fun, the lake house is great for housing family and friends for nearby college graduation ceremonies, wine tastings and attending the annual motorsports races in Watkins Glen, or any reason you have to for visiting the Finger Lakes region. Of course there is a brand new casino just miles away.
The house is located in Seneca Falls on Cayuga Lake, the longest of the five Finger Lakes at 38 miles in length. Seneca Falls has several restaurants and is home of the Woman's Rights museum.
At the southernmost point of the lake, the college town of Ithaca, is perfect for non-water related excursions. Both Cornell, an Ivy League institution, and Ithaca College are located there. However, Ithaca has much more to offer than college life. The charming, walking-friendly downtown district includes a diverse collection of shops, restaurants, bars, museums, and cinemas.
While many will not want to leave the lake, if you would like to venture out further, there are several parks and outdoor activities located nearby (please view the list below). In addition, Niagara Falls and all of the world-renown wineries of the Finger Lakes are all day-trip possibilities. And if wine isn't your thing, Ithaca Beer Co. has you covered.
If you're looking to press your luck, a visit to the also brand new del Lago Resort & Casino, located in Tyre on the northern side of Lake Cayuga, affords you the opportunity to test your fortunes -- and maybe gain an extra dollar or more!
Additional Nearby Points of Interest:
• Buttermilk Falls State Park
• Cayuga Nature Center
• Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art
• Ithaca Farmers Market (Saturdays only) at Steamboat Landing
• Paleontological Research Institution’s Museum of the Earth
• Sagan Planet Walk
• Stewart Park (has an operating carousel in the summer)
• Taughannock Falls State Park (highest waterfall east of the Rocky Mountains)