Grand Pointe Unit 601
Orange Beach, AL
3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths; Over 1500SF; Condo overlooks the Gulf of Mexico and Perdido Pass! Breathtaking view – watch the sun rise, fishing boats sail out to sea and return with their catch; and dolphins chase the dolphin cruise boats! A truly magical place! Unlike any other in our area!!
This condo is owned by a wonderful Indiana couple who want you to love it as much as they do!! They spent February in their condo decorating, updating cabinets, changing out bedding, curtains, furniture, sofa, rugs, and so much more!! Going above and beyond to make this a very special condo where you and your family can gather to make the most precious beach memories ever!!
Sleeping arrangements (comfortably accommodates 8 to 10):
• Master Bedroom: King Sized Bed
• Guest Bedroom: King Sized Bed
• Guest Bedroom: Queen Sized Bed
• Living Room: Sofa sleeper – queen sized
• Additional sleeping arrangements available – please just request a complimentary air mattress
Alabama Getaway Clean bed guarantee! We change more than just the sheets! All beds in this condo are dressed with fresh, luxurious sheets AND fresh white quilts before EVERY rental! You are guaranteed to have a fresh and clean bed for your arrival!!!
Why trust us with your vacation?
We truly care about guest satisfaction and happiness. We go above and beyond to make sure your vacation is as perfect as possible. Here is how:
* Someone from our staff is available 24/7/365 to assist our guests!
* We have an in-house housekeeping company with professional staff who fully understand our incredibly high cleaning and property care standards. They care as much as we do about you!
*All Clean Bed Program: The beds in your rental will be dressed with fresh, clean, super soft and luxurious fresh sheets, and each bed gets a fresh white quilts and/or comforters for each guest!
* Pre-arrival inspection: Before you check in, this property will have been inspected by 2 of our employees and one of us (Alabama Getaway owner or manager). Peace of mind for you and us!!
* One of the largest 3 bedroom floor plans on the island!
* 3 spacious bedrooms with private baths.
* Large living, dining, kitchen area overlooking Perdido Pass and the Gulf of Mexico.
* Large tiled waterfront deck with deck furniture.
* High ceilings, 8’ doors, granite counters in kitchen, wet bar with ice maker.
* Flat screen HDTV’s in living room and all bedrooms.
* Plush, new comfortable furniture.
* Fully equipped kitchen with brand new cabinetry.
* Large master suite overlooking Perdido Pass and the Gulf of Mexico!
* Master bath features: double vanity; walk in shower; large, jetted garden tub.
* Sleeper sofa pulls out to a queen sized bed.
* Twin air mattress available for additional sleeping
* Beach wagon, umbrella, and 5 beach chairs provided for your use!!
Why you will love Grand Pointe!
Located on one of the most beautiful areas of Orange Beach! Grand Pointe was built on the very last lot before Perdido Pass. The development borders Perdido Pass to the east and the Gulf of Mexico to the south. This gives owners and guests access to so much more than your typical gulf front condo development! Every morning you will watch fishing boats make their way into the gulf as the sun rises over the crystal clear, turquoise waters of Perdido Pass and Alabama Point – it is BEAUTIFUL!! The boardwalk to the beach is accessed in the pool area of Grand Pointe…it is full of sand dunes, crabs, sea shells and other beach treasures! The boardwalk leads you to the shimmering white shores of the Gulf of Mexico!! There you will find umbrellas and beach chair rentals and plenty of beach and surf fun!! Grand Pointe is located just east of Perdido Beach Resort…take a troll over to the resort to enjoy a refreshing drink at the pool side bar or dinner at wonderful Voyagers…the best part is afterwards, you get to escape back to the tranquil setting of Grand Pointe. Just north of the development, directly across Perdido Beach Blvd, you will find San Roc Cay Marina and Shops…a wonderful, waterfront commercial development with 4 restaurants, endless (great) shopping, boat rentals, and fishing charters!
Other reasons you will love vacationing at Grand Pointe:
* Huge gulf and Perdido Pass side pool with a large sundeck and an outdoor hot tub!
* Indoor pool with all glass on the east side overlooking Perdido Pass – yes, a sunny indoor pool!!
* Indoor hot tub, sauna/steam rooms, fitness center, and bathrooms off these areas.
* Private and gated gulf side development;
* Two elevators:
* Low density development, less crowded than so many!!!
* Walk about 50 feet from the development to the jetty and enjoy some of the best fishing in the area.
* Short drive to area golf course, family fun (amusement parks, zoo, water park, mini golf), night life, wonderful gulf coast restaurants (walk to several), and shopping!!