About the property
- Villa1600 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 28 nights
Villa, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
COMPLETELY RENOVATED during 2011
New Kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room, furniture, paint, lighting, tile and carpeting. You will love all of the new features and amenities in this luxurious Villa!
Everything was redone and is in great condition, features of this villa include:
• Granite countertops and cabinets in kitchen
• All new appliances in kitchen in 2011
• Beautiful tile in kitchen, bathrooms, living and dining area
• Berber carpeting throughout bedrooms and stairs
• Tile showers in bathrooms
• Stacked washer and dryer in Laundry room
• Window treatments in bedroom and living area
• Furniture in every room in great condition
• Digital cable TV with DVD players
• Wireless internet throughout villa
• 3 cordless phones, free long distance
• Sound bar on living room television with Bluetooth connectivity
• Deck off living area with gas grill and balcony off of master bedroom on 3rd floor with beautiful views of complex, palm trees, and pool
• Keyless locking system, no keys needed, just your own code
The Villa is a 1,600 sq ft three-story, three bedroom townhouse, near the front of the Seascape complex in South Forest Beach, Hilton Head Island. It is directly across the street from the beach. Less than 5 minute walk along a beach access path leads you to the beautiful beach and the Atlantic Ocean. Just steps away from the beach is a private beach cabana with private restrooms and changing areas for the exclusive use of Seascape owners and their guests.
The Seascape complex includes two on-site salt water swimming pools, one of which is just steps away from either the front door or the back deck of the Villa. The grounds are naturally landscaped with lots of trees and bushes, shaded pathways for easy strolling, and several bridges over a lagoon that runs throughout the complex. Cascading water at several pond fountains attracts birds and other wildlife and adds to the private outdoor setting.
The famous and fun Hilton Head Island bike path is at the front of the complex, right next to South Forest Beach Drive. A short bike ride or a stroll will bring you to many nearby enjoyable activities, such as shopping at Coligny circle, miniature golf, bike rentals, tennis, a movie theater, and, of course, great restaurants.
You can enjoy everything the island has to offer from our conveniently located Seascape Villa. The Island has more than twelve miles of beach, twenty four championship golf courses, 225 tennis courts, fifty miles of bike paths and nature trails, countless watersport and land-based activities, over 200 shops and outlets, and more than 250 restaurants! Enjoy some of them or all of them with our Seascape Villa as your home away from home.
Here are some of the highlights of our Seascape Villa:
• Living Room - Sofa (queen size sleeper sofa), Love seat, 1 single barrel chair; 55' Flat screen HDTV, digital cable, and DVD player, sound bar with Bluetooth connectivity.
• Dining Area - Large elegant dining room table with seating for 8.
• Kitchen - fully stocked kitchen with dishes, glasses, silverware, cooking and baking utensils and pots and pans. Also, refrigerator, electric range, microwave, dishwasher, Keurig coffee maker, toaster, blender, etc
• Other - Cordless phone with nationwide long distance calling; Wireless Internet connection; Floor-to-ceiling slider door from Living Room to back Deck with grill and seating.
• Entrance Closet - There are some nice beach chairs, a beach umbrella, beach toys, boogie boards, and a beach cart to help you tote everything to beach.
• King Bedroom - King size bed with new fluffy king pillows; Armoire with 3 drawers and 32” Flat screen HDTV with DVD player. Rocking chair; Cordless phone with nationwide long distance calling; Wireless Internet connection. There is also a pack -n- play crib in the second floor king closet, as well as a fold-able high chair.
• Bunk Bedroom - Two (2) Twin Bunk beds, with new fluffy pillows (sleeps 4); set of 5 dresser drawers; 32” Flat screen HDTV, DVD player, digital cable; Wireless Internet connection
• Bathroom – (shared by two bedrooms), Oversized walk-in shower with tiled walls; Sink with marble countertop, adjacent Laundry Room with full size stacked washer dryer
• King Bedroom - King size bed with new fluffy king pillows; Dresser drawers; Sitting chair and ottoman; 40” Flatscreen LED TV, digital cable; DVD player; Cordless phone with nationwide long distance calling; His and hers large closets; Wireless Internet connection; Floor-to-ceiling slider door from King Bedroom to private, covered balcony with 4 comfortable cushioned chairs, a glass cocktail table, and a lovely view!
• Bathroom – Tiled shower; teak shower bench, separate sink room with marble countertop.
You will be provided with bath towels and bed linens equal to the maximum occupancy for the Villa (i.e. bath towels for eight (8) people and bed linens for six (6) beds).
We treat this Villa as our second home and attempt to provide all of the conveniences of home to make your vacation comfortable and enjoyable. We want you to enjoy our Villa as much as we do, and we want you to come back again and again!
BIKE RENTALS ON THE ISLAND
A great place for bike rentals on the island with free delivery - We recommend reserving ahead of your arrival to guarantee availability!
RIDING TIGERS 843-686-5833
This Villa is a NON-SMOKING Villa.
Sorry, there are NO PETS allowed in the Villa or in the Seascape complex.
You must be 25 years or older to rent
This Villa is perfect for families and we consider it our second home.
PLEASE NO HOUSE PARTIES OR LARGE COLLEGE GROUPS.
Keywords: Villa, close to beach, newly remodeled
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 24, 2018
About Melanie Lloyd
My husband Nathan and I currently live near Akron Ohio. We have two young children. Our son Jordan is 7 years old, and our daughter Kaelyn just turned 5. We also have a sweet Husky named Max. My husbands mother and step-father live in Bluffton SC, one city inland from Hilton Head Island. So we visit the Island quite frequently. I absolutely fell in love with Island as a young child when my grandmother would take me on an annual family vacation to Hilton Head travelling from Cleveland Ohio. This beautiful island has been like a magnet to me over the years. As I have grown into an adult I keep getting drawn back. My husband and I honeymooned on Hilton Head Island and now have our very own vacation home there. Our next plan is to move to the island to be closer to his mother and step-father, also so we can be more readily available to our vacation tenants...and because I'm simply IN LOVE with this gorgeous island! :)
Melanie Lloyd purchased this Villa in 2017
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great Place! Loved It.
Perfect location and very comfortable accommodations at a great price.
Perfect three-level condo for multiple family stays in a great location
First off, Melanie was a wonderful communicator. We had a few questions and even a date adjustment leading up to our stay, and she was quick to respond, pleasant to talk with and very accommodating. We are from Georgia and met friends from New Jersey, 4 adults and 5 kids, and not only was the layout perfect as one family had the top floor with another in the guest bedroom on the second floor, but all the kids, with the help of an air mattress we brought, fit together in the double bunk bed room just fine. The condo was clean, beachy, and bright, and the location was a short 6 minute walk to the beach, close enough to enjoy being in the Coligny area but far enough away to have some separation. We ate in quite a bit and the amenities were good if that is your plan, and there are tons of places to eat within a short distance. We have been to Hilton Head many times, and this was our NJ friends' first visit, and it couldn't have impressed them more. And we chose to the perfect villa to impress them. Thank you Melanie for your hospitality and offering your villa for rent! We look forward to renting with you again.
The Peritore family
It had everything we needed for a very reasonable price
The parking situation was a little annoying, but everything else was great!
Charming beach condo close to all that HH has to offer
We loved this condo! Thoughtful touches, fully stocked kitchen and all the comforts of home made this the perfect place for our 2 family spring break week. We had a total of 10 people (4 adults and 6 kids ranging from ages 3-9), and we all fit very comfortably. The kids absolutely loved the bunk room. The beds were comfortable, the towels were plush and plentiful and the floor to ceiling windows really made the space feel light and airy.
The owner was friendly and very responsive, and the management office where we pock d up the parking passes was super helpful in recommending restaurants.
We really loved the owners helpful instructions throughout the unit regarding how to operate the electronics and what to do with the trash.
Our favorite perks were the grill on the back deck that we used a few times and the stocked beach closet with everything we needed for a day at the beach. The beach was right across the street from the complex and was a short little walk down to the sand. The very best part was that the complex has access to its own beachfront bathhouse which was very convenient and useful.
The unit is a short drive down the block from several grocery stores and the unit already had staples waiting like salt, pepper, etc. We were also very close to the lighthouse, stables, several parks and plenty of shopping so we didn’t have to waste any time at all getting to the sights we wanted to see.
We had a great time and the next time we visit Hilton Head, we will be sure to do it when this unit is available to book. Wouldn’t want to stay anywhere else.
Great place! Would book it again!
We usually stay with family on the island but needed more room this year for a big family reunion and birthday celebration. This was the perfect place to stay for our family of 5 and toddler grandson. (Lots of stairs so we did have to buy a gate) Melanie had everything covered! She was great to work with and quick to respond to questions. Loved the location at the south end of the island! Close to Sea Pines! Would stay here again for sure!!!
I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. It was an absolute pleasure to have you as a guest and it would be wonderful to have you back for a stay again in the future!
We had a wonderful experience. Great location, beautiful grounds and close to everything. Thanks to Melanie for taking good care of us😊�