* 2 in large king master room
* 2 in second king room
* 4 in large double bunk bed room
* 2 on the convertible sofa
COMPLETELY RENOVATED during 2013
New Kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room, furniture, paint, lighting, tile and carpeting. You will love all of the new features and amenities in this luxurious Villa!
Everything was redone and is in great condition, features of this villa include:
• Granite countertops and cabinets in kitchen
• All new appliances in kitchen in 2011
• Beautiful tile in kitchen, bathrooms, living and dining area
• Berber carpeting throughout bedrooms and stairs
• Tile showers in bathrooms
• Stacked washer and dryer in Laundry room
• Window treatments in bedroom and living area
• Furniture in every room in great condition
• Digital cable TV with DVD players
• Wireless internet throughout villa
• 3 cordless phones, free long distance
• Sound bar on living room television with Bluetooth connectivity
• Deck off living area with gas grill and balcony off of master bedroom on 3rd floor with beautiful views of complex, palm trees, and pool
• Keyless locking system, no keys needed, just your own code
The Villa is a 1,600 sq ft three-story, three bedroom townhouse, near the front of the Seascape complex in South Forest Beach, Hilton Head Island. It is directly across the street from the beach. Less than 5 minute walk along a beach access path leads you to the beautiful beach and the Atlantic Ocean. Just steps away from the beach is a private beach cabana with private restrooms and changing areas for the exclusive use of Seascape owners and their guests.
The Seascape complex includes two on-site salt water swimming pools, one of which is just steps away from either the front door or the back deck of the Villa. The grounds are naturally landscaped with lots of trees and bushes, shaded pathways for easy strolling, and several bridges over a lagoon that runs throughout the complex. Cascading water at several pond fountains attracts birds and other wildlife and adds to the private outdoor setting.
The famous and fun Hilton Head Island bike path is at the front of the complex, right next to South Forest Beach Drive. A short bike ride or a stroll will bring you to many nearby enjoyable activities, such as shopping at Coligny circle, miniature golf, bike rentals, tennis, a movie theater, and, of course, great restaurants.
You can enjoy everything the island has to offer from our conveniently located Seascape Villa. The Island has more than twelve miles of beach, twenty four championship golf courses, 225 tennis courts, fifty miles of bike paths and nature trails, countless watersport and land-based activities, over 200 shops and outlets, and more than 250 restaurants! Enjoy some of them or all of them with our Seascape Villa as your home away from home.
Here are some of the highlights of our Seascape Villa:
• Living Room - Sofa (queen size sleeper sofa), Love seat, 1 single barrel chair; 55' Flat screen HDTV, digital cable, and DVD player, sound bar with Bluetooth connectivity.
• Dining Area - Large elegant dining room table with seating for 8.
• Kitchen - fully stocked kitchen with dishes, glasses, silverware, cooking and baking utensils and pots and pans. Also, refrigerator, electric range, microwave, dishwasher, Keurig coffee maker, toaster, blender, etc
• Other - Cordless phone with nationwide long distance calling; Wireless Internet connection; Floor-to-ceiling slider door from Living Room to back Deck with grill and seating.
• Entrance Closet - There are some nice beach chairs, a beach umbrella, beach toys, boogie boards, and a beach cart to help you tote everything to beach.
• King Bedroom - King size bed with new fluffy king pillows; Armoire with 3 drawers and 32” Flat screen HDTV with DVD player. Rocking chair; Cordless phone with nationwide long distance calling; Wireless Internet connection. There is also a pack -n- play crib in the second floor king closet, as well as a fold-able high chair.
• Bunk Bedroom - Two (2) Twin Bunk beds, with new fluffy pillows (sleeps 4); set of 5 dresser drawers; 32” Flat screen HDTV, DVD player, digital cable; Wireless Internet connection
• Bathroom – (shared by two bedrooms), Oversized walk-in shower with tiled walls; Sink with marble countertop, adjacent Laundry Room with full size stacked washer dryer
• King Bedroom - King size bed with new fluffy king pillows; Dresser drawers; Sitting chair and ottoman; 40” Flatscreen LED TV, digital cable; DVD player; Cordless phone with nationwide long distance calling; His and hers large closets; Wireless Internet connection; Floor-to-ceiling slider door from King Bedroom to private, covered balcony with 4 comfortable cushioned chairs, a glass cocktail table, and a lovely view!
• Bathroom – Tiled shower; teak shower bench, separate sink room with marble countertop.
You will be provided with bath towels and bed linens equal to the maximum occupancy for the Villa (i.e. bath towels for eight (8) people and bed linens for six (6) beds).
We treat this Villa as our second home and attempt to provide all of the conveniences of home to make your vacation comfortable and enjoyable. We want you to enjoy our Villa as much as we do, and we want you to come back again and again!
BIKE RENTALS ON THE ISLAND
A great place for bike rentals on the island with free delivery - We recommend reserving ahead of your arrival to guarantee availability!
This Villa is a NON-SMOKING Villa.
Sorry, there are NO PETS allowed in the Villa or in the Seascape complex.
You must be 25 years or older to rent
This Villa is perfect for families and we consider it our second home.
PLEASE NO HOUSE PARTIES OR LARGE COLLEGE GROUPS.
Keywords: Villa, close to beach, newly remodeled