The guest house to Greenpeace, this absolutely adorable one bedroom, one and a half bath beach cottage is in the heart of Seaside. Great view of the Gulf of Mexico and just steps to Seaside town center. This charming cottage is a favorite with couples and small families. Easy beach access, only a few steps down path with white picket fence to the gulf front walkover.
Home is beautifully furnished, flat screen TVs with built in DVD players in living area and master bedroom which has a queen size bed and lovely ocean view. Downstairs has a new sleeper sofa that converts to a twin size bed, perfect if you need an extra sleeping area. Balcony off the master bedroom to enjoy the gulf view and breeze. Full bath upstairs with tub/shower combination, and 1/2 bath downstairs. Fully equipped kitchen, including washer and dryer. Bamboo flooring throughout. Home also has a hot and cold outdoor shower.
*Saturday to Saturday, seven-night minimum required during Spring Break & Summer.
*A non-refundable pet fee of $275.00 (plus sales tax) is required. The online quote does not reflect the additional charge. The additional fee of $275 will be added to your reservation and you will receive an updated receipt confirming your reservation and the total charge including the pet fee.
* Located on the west side of Seaside
* Close to the beach
* Washer & Dryer
* Access to the town amenities, 3 swimming pools, 6 tennis courts (court fees apply), and a fitness center
* Welcome tote with 2 beach towels and a complimentary bottle of wine
* Complimentary welcome gift
* Personalized Service through out your stay
* Starter amenities provided
* Specials are not bookable online so please call to reserve this offer.
* Fall Colors is available for select stays 8/11/18 - 11/7/18. This special cannot be used in conjunction with other offers; is based on availability and for participating cottages only. Not applicable to existing reservations. Additional restrictions may apply; fees & taxes are excluded. Subject to change.