This home was built with our dream vacation in mind. Nothing between the house and the white sandy beach and the crystal clear water of Santa Rosa Sound. The house is laid out perfectly for two or three families to vacation together. If you like the Gulf or the bay this house is perfect!
• Private beach butts up to lower porch
• Large main porch overlooking the bay – see Dolphins with regularity from the balcony!
• Open floor plan designed for family and friends get together
• Neighborhood pool half a block away
• Less than a quarter mile to the Gulf of Mexico
• Wheelchair accessible main living area and bedroom
• Free Wifi (100 MB)
• HD TVs in every room with plenty of channels; 4K Big Screen in living room with surround sound
• Beautifully decorated
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Large neighborhood dock that is great for fishing
• Calm waters of the bay are perfect for children to swim in without the worries of the ocean
• Garage that can fit 2 cars with elevator up to the living areas; 3 cars can fit total in the garage/driveway. Additional free parking available a couple of blocks away.
1. Master bedroom with Kings overlooking the sand and the bay with own bathroom
2. Master bedroom with Kings overlooking the sand and the bay with own bathroom
3. Bunk Room with 4 twin beds with own bathroom
4. Queen sized bedroom with own bathroom
5. Wheelchair accessible King sized bedroom with own bathroom
Navarre Beach is a beautiful, white sand, clear water beach that consistently ranks as one of the top beaches in the country. Located on Santa Rosa Sound on the North side of the island.
• Very easy to get to from all directions
o Mobile is under 2 hours
o New Orleans is about 3.5 hours
o Baton Rouge is a little over 4 hours
o Montgomery is about 3 hours
• Far enough away from the more populated areas of Pensacola and Destin to be calm and quiet, but close enough for an easy (and beautiful) ride to take advantage of the restaurants and shopping.
• Renters must be 26 years or older. No college or school age groups allowed without parental supervision.
• All parking must be within the driveway per neighborhood rules