Welcome to Passage Point at Copper Mountain Resort, one of the premier buildings in Center Village! Our condo is a beautifully decorated 1 bedroom/1 bath in excellent condition with views of the American Eagle and American Flyer lifts, the Super Pipe, and the new Rocky Mountain Coaster. The unit is West facing with breathtaking mountain views! Our unit is well-equipped with everything you need to feel right at home. Whatever outdoor adventure you choose, summer or winter, come back and relax in the evenings in one of the buildings two hot tubs and small heated pool, open year round. There are two restaurants located on the first floor, where you can grab dinner before heading out to see what is going on in Center Village. Or, feel free to cook your own favorites in our full kitchen.
Check-in is a breeze at Copper's Main Lodging desk!! And, you can rest easy knowing that you will have 24/7 support from Copper Mountain Guest Services. And we have discounted lift ticket vouchers! Book now before they are gone!!!
Passage Point is conveniently located in Center Village where all the action is! In the summer, enjoy live concerts and festivals, the Wrecktangle ninja obstacle course, mountain biking, lift rides, disc golf, mini-golf, rock climbing, bumper boats, go karts and more. Fridays at Copper are a must! Toast s'mores on Saturdays, have a sing-a-long and watch the fireworks over West Lake. In the winter, go tubing in East Village, take a free mountain or snowshoe tour, hang out at Woodward, go ice skating or play in Critterland with your little ones. If you are an expert snow rider, enjoy a free snowcat ride to Tucker Mountain and Copper Bowl, where you can ride the high alpine back bowls. Copper Mountain tends to be a local's favorite and offers something for everyone, including 2,450 skiable acres of naturally separated terrain, which divides snowriders by ability.
Our condo includes:
- Easy Check-in at Copper's Main Lodging Desk, located above the Athletic Club at 509 Copper Road
- 24/7 Maintenance and Housekeeping, including all linens, toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, soap, dish detergent and dishwasher pods, coffee and more. Run out? No problem, call anytime!
- Private, heated underground parking garage
- Ski locker, located on the 1st floor
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- 2 TV's with cable, DVD player in master bedroom, Blu-Ray in Living Room
- Short walk to lifts, restaurants, market, rental shops and village activities
- Private balcony with AMAZING view of the mountain and ski runs (great view of the Super Pipe!); watch the snowcats groom the mountain after a hard day of skiing!
- King-size bed in master bedroom with new mattress
- Deep soaking tub in bathroom
- New memory foam mattress on pull out sofa
- Fully equipped kitchen with plenty of dishes, pots/pans, crock pot - everything you need to make a gourmet meal!
- Games for kids of all ages, small collection of DVDs
- Pack n Play is available upon request - please let us know at the time of booking, or as soon as possible
- Newly remodeled fitness room on 1st floor of building with TVs, new treadmills and ellipticals, free weights, and more
- Easy access to American Eagle and American Flyer Lifts, and Center Village ski school
- Hop on the free Copper Shuttle for a quick ride over to East Village to hop on the Super Bee, or West Village to ski school or Union Creek Quad; bus stop is right outside Passage Point entrance
- Jump on the free Summit Stage Bus and go to Silverthorne, Dillon, Frisco, Keystone, Breckenridge and more! No need to worry about getting lost or finding parking; this bus stop is also right outside Passage Point
- Professional cleaning services, after every guest departure
Minimum rental age 25 years old. Current State Issued ID and Credit Card required at check-in. Due to HOA regulations, renters are not allowed to have pets in units. Please note that owners are allowed to have pets, and although we haven't brought our Golden Retriever out yet, she may join us in the future. We are required to have the unit deep cleaned at the end of ski season, and the unit is cleaned after each stay, including ours, but please ask if this may be an issue for you. Please DO NOT smoke in the unit or on the balcony. There is a designated smoking area, downstairs. Deposits will not be returned if smoking of any kind is evident.
Our cancellation policy is full refund up to 60 days in advance of arrival date.