1 bdrm Queen log bed, a Queen sofa bed, sleep 4, full bath, skylights, BBQ patio
full log framed "pillow-top" queen bed Down comforter quality linens and towels Walk-in closet
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Minimum stay is 6 nights. A 4 nights separation between guests is part of our health and safety protocols along with our deep cleaning procedures.
- Out of respect for our clients with allergies and chemical sensitivity, PLEASE, no scented products, no candles (fire danger), and no pets. Thank you.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday Special: Due to Covid-19, 10 night minimum stay to allow for 4 days separation between stays for the safety of our guests.
Cleaned with disinfectant
- english, spanish
About Lisa and John McDonald
Came to Lake Tahoe for a week's vacation in 1964 and never left. Bought and moved to this property in 1978. 1996-1997 remodeled it into our ideal vacation home and immediately received very positive responses from clients who now come from all over the world to enjoy the beauty of Tahoe and the peace, tranquility, and convenience of the Lake Tahoe Woodside
Lisa and John McDonald purchased this house in 1978
Why Lisa and John McDonald chose Tahoe Vista
This property is centrally located to all possible activities that exist at Lake Tahoe yet is privately situated within and surrounded by the Old Brockway Gold Course (built in 1926) which provides for a quiet retreat in a private neighborhood.
What makes this house unique
The land around the property is almost level for convenient access, has over a dozen 100 foot tall pine trees, is actually one of the oldest neighborhoods in Tahoe originally established by George Comstock of Virginia City's famed mother load era.