Rentals of 30 days or more only. Newly renovated historic Craftsman cottage. Stainless steel appliances, marble countertops, marble bathrooms, fireplace. 3 blocks to St. Charles Avenue streetcar, 4 blocks to Magazine Street (Whole Foods, shops, restaurants). Walk to Mardi Gras parades on Magazine Street or Napoleon Avenue. Beautifully furnished and spotlessly clean.
Adorable Craftsman cottage fully renovated in 2016 including a new kitchen and new bathrooms. 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. No sofa beds. 2 queen beds and one queen air mattress. Additional baby travel bed available.
- There is a fenced bricked front garden and back patio, landscaped with camellias, roses, ornamental pear trees and lantanas.
- Enter through the white picket fence and walk up the path to the front porch, where there are several rocking chairs to while away the hours, enjoying your morning coffee or evening cocktail.
- The backyard is a completely fenced and private patio with 2 chairs and a table, an herb garden, tomato plants (feel free to enjoy the fresh tomatoes through the mild New Orleans winter), and a satsuma tree.
- Street parking available directly in front of the house.
- The home is over 80 years old and was fully renovated from top to bottom in 2016. High ceilings, hardwood floors, decorated with a mix of modern furniture and antiques.
- The living room features an electric fireplace, a brand new smart TV (login to your own Netflix or Amazon accounts), and 2 big bookcases full of books to enjoy during your stay.
- The brand new kitchen has marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a large island with bar stools for easy dining.
- There is a laundry room with top of the line LG washer and dryer.
- Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom - Queen-sized iron bed custom made by ironworks artist. High quality eco-friendly Keetsa pillow plus mattress (brand new in June 2017). Antique dresser. 2 closets. Brand new bathroom with bathtub/shower.
- Bedroom 2 - Queen size bed with high quality eco-friendly Keetsa mattress.
- Bathroom 2 - Accessed from the hallway, brand new bathroom with bathtub/shower.
- There is also a queen sized air mattress that will sleep 2 adults (additional charge applies). This means the house sleeps a maximum of 6 adults including the air mattress.
- This property is appropriate for well-behaved children (and adults).
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- No parties or events.
- Quiet hours of 10pm to 8am. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
- No additional guests beyond 6 adults. Confirmed guests only - homeowner/property manager must be notified of any additional guests. Security cameras are on the property and we monitor guest numbers. Unconfirmed guests will result in an additional charge and may result in the cancellation of your reservation.
- Guests will be required to pay for additional cleaning if furniture, walls, curtains etc are soiled or damaged. Evidence of pets or smoking indoors will result in forfeiture of the entire security deposit to cover cleaning.