This quaint two bedroom one bath condo is located in central Austin with easy access to UT, ACL, SXSW, Zilker Park, Downtown, F1, and many local hangouts including restaurants, coffee shops, museums, and shopping. The 10 windows allow lots of natural light throughout the unit. The home has original hardwood floors in the bedrooms and ceramic tile in the living room/kitchen and bathroom. The 1st bedroom has Queen size bed while the 2nd bedroom has a Full size bed. The kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, pots, pans and silverware.for your convenience. Central air and heat and ceiling fans throughout help keep the apartment comfortable. The unit is a few steps away from UT North Campus (a few minutes walk to campus) This place is ideal for people who would like to be in the mix of Austin but still get the experience of a peaceful stay.
Relatively quiet neighborhood but close to lots of restaurants, parks, and shopping areas. Restaurants nearby include Posse East, Taco Joint, Sao Paulo's Restaurante, and Crown & Anchor Pub
• Eastwood's Neighborhood Park 1/2 block
• Bass Concert Hall .5 mi, 10 min walk
• UT Football Stadium 0.5 mi, 10 minute walk
• Frank Erwin Center 1 mi, 20 minute walk
• Bob Bullock Museum 1 mi, 20 minute walk
• St. Davids Hospital .6 mi, 10-15 minute walk
• The Drag 0.7 mi
• Texas Capitol 1.4 mi - 30 min walk - 11 min # 7 bus ride
• Downtown 1.2 mi - 30 min walk - 11 min #7 bus ride
• Zilker Park 4 mi
• Circuit of the Americas 15 mi
One block from MetroBus route 7 southbound (Duval & 30th) takes you anywhere on Duval/San Jacinto straight through campus and downtown Austin.
Four blocks from MetroRapid 801-N Lamar/South Congress also takes you downtown.
Ride Austin and Taxi drivers service this area.
Many bike-friendly lanes through UT and downtown.