This 10th floor one bedroom is located in the Casa Corazon complex steps from Los Muertos Beach, Mantamar, Green Chairs and Blue Chairs beach clubs. Situated in the trendy and Gay Friendly Zona Romantica famous for its spectacular restaurants, bars, nightlife, galleries, jewelry and many other stores. Just turn left out of reception and walk straight down.
This bright ultra-modern apartment is colorful and beautifully decorated with paintings and sculptures of sun symbols, butterflies and flowers throughout.
• En-suite bedroom with opaque crystal wall
• Fully equipped Gourmet Kitchen** (Owner is a Foodie) with a fresh water filtering system and granite snack bar ad 3 stools
• Living room with comfortable queen-size sofa bed faces terrace and ocean.
• Ocean front terrace with dining table for 4 and sitting area
• Fully equipped with WiFi and cable TV with over 200 channels in both living room and bedroom
**Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen
• Full size refrigerator/freezer, coffeemaker, dishwasher, toaster oven, microwave, stove with 5 gas burners, Cuisinart, blender, electric cappuccino frother, orange juice squeezer,
• Dishes & Serving: Full set for 6 people with full complement of preparation and serving bowls trays, pitchers, etc.
• Utensils: Ample complement of knives, cooking utensils, strainers and measuring tools
• Pantry: Supply of cooking essentials is provided (oils, salt, peppers, seasonings, sugar, vinegars)
• Bedroom: 1 queen size bed
• Sofa Bed in living room with pullout/pullup queen size mattress
• Separate vanity with marble sink
• Granite shower with seat and toilet
• Twice weekly maid service with linens, bath and beach towels provided
• Air Conditioning: LG inverters in bedroom and living room.
• Hair Dryer
Puerto Vallarta is fast becoming such a popular hot spot that we are now experiencing a substantial increase in construction sites in the Romantic Zone. Believe it or not, there are now 22 new or renovated construction sites, most of which are downtown, including the building adjacent to us which is almost completed.
It’s completely unpredictable, but construction is more prominent outside of the high season (Thanksgiving to Easter). The construction normally occurs weekdays.
As for our very popular Los Muertos Beach, you will hear music playing during the day and in the two rooftop bars at night. Again, the nights are unpredictable but more likely on weekends.