This beautifully decorated condo is located on the 4th floor at Emerald Surf . The Master bedroom offers a king size bed, flat screen t.v., Views of the pool and Gulf of Mexico, and access doors to the balcony. The 2nd bedroom offers a king size bed, flat screen t.v., and views of the sound side. A spacious u shaped kitchen with all the amenities of home and more. Breakfast bar, and dining room have plenty of seating for the entire family. The spacious and beautifully decorated family room offers a sleeper sofa, love seat , flat screen t.v, and views or the sugar white beaches and emerald coast waters of Navarre Beach. Enjoy your morning cup of coffee while watching the Dolphins play. You will not be disappointed choosing this beautiful unit for you next vacation getaway.
- Condo1034 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay1 - 7 nights
2 Bedrooms , 2 Baths, Sleeps 6- Beautiful Condo
- Calendar last updated:
- Oct 18, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Nice clean place right one the beach
Easy walk to the beach and a great balcony view. There was no hassle of getting access to the room and also an easy checkout. The place was very clean and up to date.
Well equipped condo on beautiful beach
We have visited Navarre Beach for many years. This is a very nice condo that is well equipped and has very comfortable beds. This unit is located at a quieter end on the beach. The owner is very nice to work with. I highly recommend this unit.
Unbeatable ocean view, Clean, not as high-end as others
This is a great place to spend your vacation. We had a wonderful time with little to no issues. I would probably return for another vacation in the future.
* Tremendous view of the ocean from patio and master bdrm
* Unit itself and beach are fairly quiet
* You can walk out very far in the water and only be waist deep.
* Very clean
* Bed is SO comfy! As a touch and go sleeper, I slept hours longer than I would typically be able.
I only have a few minor gripes to mention that might be used as a tie breaker against an equally priced unit. These are just for the picky people with unusually high standards, which I personally tend to have.
* No sunset view from the patio (can be seen from guest bdrm tho)
* Bathrooms and kitchen need updating. (tubs in both bathrooms - no walk in shower)
* Water pressure in master bath is very very weak.
* Some noise pollution from the kiddos at the pool.
* Outlet on patio doesn't work (which is a bummer for travelers like us, who when NOT on the beach spend 100% of our time on the patio)
Again, we had a great time and were happy with the digs. Besides a few minor gripes, I recommend this unit.
Super clean and comfy
Loved this condo and it's location! Just what we were looking for! Thanks for the use of such a wonderful place! Super clean, comfy beds and loved the decor!