Our sunny, relaxing two bedroom apartment is the perfect location for exploring DC! Ten+ minutes from the Columbia Heights Metro and easy access to all of DC. Gourmet kitchen, spacious rooms, luxury bathroom, cable TV, and incredible garden.
This beautifully furnished, kid-friendly, spacious apartment is located in charming Mt. Pleasant, a peaceful neighborhood in DC with a convenient location. Just 10-15 minutes from the Columbia Heights Metro, DC’s monuments, museums, restaurants and sites are easily accessible. GREAT neighborhood for kids, and we are only minutes from the National Zoo! The apartment is also two blocks away from the grocery stores and restaurants along Mt. Pleasant Street. This unit is the garden level of a row home, and the back entrance walks directly out into the garden. It is perfect for tourists and business travelers alike. There are two bedrooms with queen size beds that can sleep four people, and we have a futon in the common area for two more people.
**Please note: There are steep steps to enter this apartment!
* 2 bedrooms with queen size beds; futon in living room accommodates up to 6 people
*Mattresses are memory foam for a restful sleep
*Most furnishings are brand new
* Furnished living room with dining table and chairs
* Full bathroom with shower
* Full kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator
* In-unit washer & dryer with detergent supplied
* Free high speed wireless internet
* Smart TV with HD Cable and included
* Metro accessible – 10-15 minute walk to Columbia Heights station on the Green/Yellow line
*5 Metro stops (11 minute ride) to the National Mall, Capitol, Monuments and Smithsonian Museums
* Fabulous farmer’s market 2 blocks away (Saturday mornings, April to December)
* International grocery stores - 3 blocks away
* Multiple phenomenal restaurants within walking distance
* Short walk to Columbia Heights, Adams Morgan, and gorgeous Rock Creek Park
Check In/Check out
*Check in anytime after 3pm
*Check out anytime before 11am
*If you need an early check in or late check out, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you, but please understand that we can't accommodate every request.
* Pots/pans/utensils for all of your cooking needs
* Coffee maker and French press with gourmet coffee
* Hairdryer, iron and ironing board
*Pack n play (no sheets), stroller, and high chair for little ones
We hope you enjoy your stay, and since we live upstairs we are just a phone call, text message, or doorbell ring away if you need something!
Our gorgeous, garden level, two bedroom apartment has two private entrances: one from the street, and one into the garden behind the house. Guests have their own gourmet kitchen, cable TV, washer and dryer, and access to the garden. Most furnishings are brand new. If you have more than 4 guests, we have a futon to host up to 6 guests. Close walk to the metro (green/yellow line) and close to multiple bus stops.
Interaction with guests
We live in the top floors in case there is anything that you may need.
Other things to note
Note: There are steep steps to enter this apartment.