Private Guest House by Audubon Park
Table lamps equipped with USB charger
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Exception may be allowed depending on child's age.Exception may be allowed depending on child's age.
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- VISITORS. No unregistered overnight guests allowed. The unit accommodates only 2.
- NO OPEN FLAMES.Candles, sparklers, incense, cigarettes, cigars or anything requiring a flame for operation or enjoyment is strictly prohibited.
- NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES. Use or involvement of illegal substances is highly prohibited and will result in eviction from the property.
About Mona Dionisio
Hi there, I'm Mona! I love to travel, but when unable to get away, my husband and I are perfectly happy to wander through New Orleans and enjoy the local cuisine. Our location is in a safe and quiet neighborhood away from the touristy spots, and literally just across Audubon Park where we usually end our day with an evening walk. If you're thinking about booking and have any questions whatsoever, please free to contact me!
Mona Dionisio purchased this Guest House in 2013
Why Mona Dionisio chose Audubon
Entrance to Audubon Park is right across our street!
What makes this Guest House unique
The queen bed has the super comfortable tempurpedic mattress and adjusts to different positions to fit your needs. It has a remote-controlled adjustable base that lets you elevate your upper body, raise your legs and feet, or enjoy a number of ergonomic rest positions for sleeping, reading, working, watching tv, and even a relaxing massage. We provide free parking for one vehicle, although there is also plenty of free street parking (no meters!). Walk to bus station or swing by Whole Foods if you need groceries. Our nearest cross street is Magazine where you will find local shops and cafes. At the opposite direction towards the other end of our street is St. Charles Ave (about a mile) where the nearest streetcar station is, as well as Tulane and Loyola Universities. Catch the iconic streetcar eastward and soak up the beauty, charm, and history of New Orleans all the way to the French Quarter! Then you can always take Uber/Lyft back.