Gorgeous Waterway & Sunset Views @ Marina and 2 Free Amenity Cards(9 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 2 Bedrooms + Den, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Fripp Island is a private, gated island located at the terminus of US 21 South approximately 30 minutes from the historic town of Beaufort, SC. The minute you arrive at this coastal village, you will be captivated by the wildlife, beauty of the ocean and waterways, and the unspoiled surroundings. Sites that will prove Fripp Island unique to any place you have ever visited are deer along the natural areas, beautiful marsh views that continue for miles, dolphin and birds playing in the waterways and ocean, crabs by the crabbing docks, and the occasional alligator on the bank of a pond on one of the two golf courses on the island, one being designed by Davis Love III. In addition, tennis is available under moss-dripped live oaks on both hard and soft courts.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2002
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Twin Beds (2), Sleeper Sofa (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- While you will feel totally removed from the 'city-life', several outlet malls are available only 45 minutes away in the Bluffton/Hilton Head area, Charleston, South Carolina is only 90 miles north and Savannah, Georgia is 65 miles south, Beaufort, South Carolina, with wonderful restaurants overlooking the waterways and a quaint but bustling downtown is 12 miles north of Fripp Island on US 21, Beaufort is a very historic seaside town dating back to the early 18th century, One can shop for antiques, go on a carriage tour, or just walk to see the many beautiful antebellum homes, It is the proud home of US Marine Corps Airstation, US Marine Corps Recruit Depot at Paris Island, It has been the sight for many movie films, such as The Prince of Tides, Forrest Gump and The Big Chill...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Jetted Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 27 - Sep 4, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- cleaning fee $100
- Tax Rate 11%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Front of 861 Bonito Drive
Living area with views of the waterway.
Kitchen area with water views from the front covered porch
Beautiful Fripp Island sunset from the front porch
Plenty of extreme sports on Fripp Island
Enjoy the natural beauty of Fripp's wildlife.
Have breakfast on the back patio overlooking the waterway.
Beautiful water and marsh views from covered rear porch
Nicely furnished with new carpet
Rear of 861 Bonito Drive
Side of 861 Bonito Drive
Enjoy the beautiful beach at Fripp Island
A deer right behind the house.
Master Bedroom w/ King-sized bed
This listing was first published here in 2002.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.