About the property
- Condo787 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
20 TOP REASONS-----Why This Condo Unit is the Perfect Place to Stay for Your Siesta Key Vacation.
1. First impression! Take the elevator to the 3rd floor. Open the door to our unit 304. Experience an unforgettable 3rd floor vantage point view offering 180 degrees of a sweeping scene of the beach and blue/green Gulf waters. The view is breathtaking! Being high on the 3rd floor gives you a much better view as compared to a lower floor or street view.
2. As soon as you enter our condo, the Beach and Gulf view looks as if it’s another room in the condo. Take a lot of pictures! Amazing views!
3. Beach and Gulf views are also available from the bedroom window. Our unit is one of few units on all of Beach Road that offer a bedroom view of the Beach and Gulf. Seeing the Beach first thing in the morning is a great way to wake up.
4. Our Condo is decorated in a nautical theme. It’s very cozy and has a special romantic feel to it. It’s great place for a couple to celebrate their wedding anniversary.
5. As owners, we believe with all our heart in providing.....“Excellence in the Guest Experience”. Our primary focus is making sure our condo is clean and has all the comforts of home for you.
6. We upgraded to Comcast’s Premier TV Package, offering our guests over 180 channels to choose from.
7. Two (2) flat screen TV’s---one in the living room and one in the bedroom.
8. Free high speed Internet. A land phone is also available.
9. Condo was completely remodeled and refurnished, providing all the modern conveniences of home. We recently replaced the bedroom bed with a brand new firm mattress. Two pull out sofa beds are available—one in the living room and one in the lanai.
10. We added a special Ultra Violet Light to the Air Conditioner. This provides extra clean air to circulate throughout the unit. Great for those who are prone to airborne allergies.
11. From a high vantage point 3rd floor, our lanai offers unbelievable views of the Gulf waters and Siesta Key Beach. Sit, relax and enjoy your favorite beverage, while gazing at the wonderful views of Siesta Key Beach and blue/green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Bright red sunsets slowly setting over Siesta Beach and Gulf waters are the most memorable you will have ever witnessed. Have your camera ready.
12. The kitchen is fully and well equipped. We even have an Italian cookbook for your convenience.
13. We have for your pleasure a beach umbrella, beach chairs, wheeled cart, beach recliners, ice cooler, etc. These items are stored in our own private storage unit located on the same floor as our condo unit.
14. The unit is located in a great location. You are only about ¾ of a mile away from Siesta Village. It's an easy 15 to 20 minute stroll to restaurants, boutique shops, ice cream parlors, souvenirs, etc.
15. Speaking of great location, our unit is directly straight across the widest part of Siesta Beach. Walk out and YOU ARE LESS THAN 50 STEPS AWAY FROM THE WHITE FINE SANDS of Siesta Beach. Because it is wide, it is less crowded than where the entrance to the beach is located. If you prefer the crowds and a more narrow beach, then walk only about ½ mile south. That’s where the entrance to Siesta Beach is located.
16. Our building got a full facelift a few years ago. Over 3 million dollars in renovations. The surrounding grounds are well kept with beautiful flowers and plants.
17. An on-site property manager is available. The manager’s office is located in the breezeway. The manager can assist guests for their needs or answer questions. Our management company is available 24/7 to ensure a worry free stay.
18. Outdoor grilling is available on the building’s patio area, along with tables and the soothing sound of running water of a water fountain.
19. There is an assigned parking spot with a covered carport for your automobile.
20. We invite you to read our guest reviews. It's all about "Excellence in the Guest Experience".
Make your reservation today. As owners, our focus is all about providing our guests a very happy and satisfying memorable care-free vacation by the beach. After your vacation stay at our beachfront condo home, we will sincerely appreciate your review. Thank you...and Safe Travels to Siesta Key”
Al & Joanna Viviano, owners of unit 304 Sunset Royale
Keywords: Oceanfront condos, Beachfront condos, Siesta Key vacation rentals, 1Bedroom beachfront condos
Al & Joanna Viviano
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 09, 2018
About Al & Joanna Viviano
We are residents of Sarasota, FL. From the time we moved to Sarasota to live, we have had many visitors from the North.....friends and relatives. So we decided to find a 1BR 1 Bath property to purchase so that our friends and relatives had a beautiful place to stay and experience the beach whenever visiting us. We walked through the door of this condo and immediately we saw out the large lanai window the beautiful Siesta Beach and the Gulf of Mexico......and we knew we had found our new home to share with our visiting friends and relatives. We also have decided to rent the condo to visitors wanting a place to stay that offered more than just hotel accommodations. We are happy to share our home with you. Enjoy it and make wonderful memories in Siesta Key. Thank you. Al & Joanna Viviano
Al & Joanna Viviano purchased this Condo in 2016
Why Al & Joanna Viviano chose Siesta Key
This property offers full beachfront access to famous Siesta Beach. There are no buildings across from us to block our views of the beach and the beautiful blue turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico. We're also less than a mile away from the Village of Siesta Key. It's only about a 15 to 20 minute stroll at most. The Village area offers many unique shops and restaurants that lend a tropical vacation feel. The building complex itself has been fully remodeled and is very well appointed and maintained. Individual covered parking is available. It's a smaller property with more privacy and provides a cozy and relaxing quiet spot to just enjoy and unwind.
What makes this Condo unique
We have tried to put all the little finishing touches on the condo that makes it feel like home. We also provide the beach chairs, wheeled cart, umbrella, and cooler for your fun on Siesta Beach. The condo has a very open floor plan, is equipped with an UV blue light AC germination system, free high speed wireless internet, and a fully equipped kitchen. Our third floor condo provides a high vantage point panoramic view of Siesta Beach and is a wonderful place to watch the beach activity each day or witness a beautiful sunset over the ocean each evening. Plus the beach view greets you each morning through the bedroom window. Our on-site property manager and 24/7 management company makes sure your stay is as comfortable and worry free as possible.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Stay as long as you can!
My husband and I lived here for three months while we were renovating a condo downtown. We had everything we needed for a wonderful stay. The furnishings are very comfortable which is important for a long stay - in fact, I would like a pair of those recliners in my new renovation. We like to dine at home most evenings and again - everything you need.
We loved the beautiful beach views -the sunsets are exquisite and sometimes, even a beach wedding to view. Sometimes we would BBQ on the community grill available on the property. The whole property is exquisitely well maintained.
This property is a gem and I encourage you to stay as long as you can. It is just perfect.
To our guests:
Joanna and I thank you so much for your review of our condo beach home. We are glad you enjoyed your long term stay. We have always tried to have everything available in our condo for all our guests. Our motto is------Cleanliness and have it well accommodated so our guests can feel like they have all the comforts of their own home.
As you mentioned, the views of the white Siesta beach and turquoise blue Gulf waters are exquisite from our 3rd floor vantage point. Sitting in the lanai, having dinner and viewing the breathtaking views of the beach is so relaxing for the soul. Also, there is nothing like waking up in the morning and having the beach greet you right out from your bedroom window.
It was our pleasure to have you as our guests. Enjoy your newly renovated home.
Al and Joanna
We had a pleasant stay. The condo was clean and equipped with everything possible to make our stay enjoyable. A suggestion of more washcloths and a mattress pad to make the bed a little more comfortable.
Hello, Cathy....thank you for your comments on our beach front condo being clean and fully equipped. We make every effort to make sure our condo is clean and is equipped with everything our guests will need for an enjoyable stay. We are glad you found the condo in that condition and it met your expectations of excellence.
We will look into the number of wash cloths and add more for our guests. Regarding the bed, we are surprise to hear it was not as comfortable as you would have wanted it. The high quality mattress is less than one year old and there is already a pad on the bed. However, we will definitively look into it.
We hope you come back again and enjoy the fabulous breathtaking full pamoramic views of the Gulf and Siesta Beach from our condo.
Thank you for being our guest, Cathy.
Al and Joanna Viviano, Owners
Right on the Beach!!!
Had a great time inspit of all the rain. Walked across the street to the beach. The condo is equipped with everything, and the view from the Lani is beautiful.
Thank you so much, Kathy, for staying at our beach front condo home. We feel bad that it rained so much as you described it.
You are absolutely correct about the fantastic full panoramic views you see from our 3rd floor lanai, as well as from the bedroom window. There is nothing like waking up in the morning to the greetings of beach and Gulf views. We hope you can return to Siesta Beach and stay once again at our condo.....and hopefully it will be sunny each and every day.
Al & Joanna
The perfect spot
This was our first visit to Siesta Key and it surpassed our expectation. The condo was perfect for myself and two children (ages 15 and 10) and is equipped with everything you need. It is located just steps away from this beautiful beach where we spent most of our time. The sunsets are amazing and you can enjoy them from the condo's lanai or just walk across the street. Siesta Key village is about a 15 minute walk and has a number of good restaurants as well as cafes and ice cream parlour. The owners are lovely and very accommodating. It was truly a wonderful vacation and we are looking forward to returning next year.
Thank you so much, Melissa for your wonderful comments regarding your vacation and staying at our beachfront condo home.
We are glad you enjoyed your vacation and that you are planning to return to Siesta Beach, the top rated beach in the country. You are absolutely correct about viewing the breathtaking sunsets from our 3rd floor lanai. The full panoramic views of the beach and turquoise waters of the Gulf with the red sun setting over the Gulf make for a memorable and unique experience.
Thank you and hopefully, you and your two children return.
Al & Joanna Viviano, owners of unit 304 Sunset Royale
Loved,loved,loved this condo! This condo was decorated beautifully and is located in a perfect spot. The beautiful siesta key beach is only steps away and it is within walking distance of siesta key village. Loaded with delicious restaurants and cute little shops. This condo is equipped with everything you need for a perfect vacation. It has the most amazing views! You can enjoy the sunrises and sunsets from the bedroom or lanai. They are the most amazing I've seen!! The owners are the best!! They will do anything to make your vacation perfect! We had the best vacation and we are already planning our next vacation at Siesta Key!! You will not be disappointed if you rent this condo! It's perfect!! Jean and Randy Scialabba
Dear Jean and Randy,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our Beach Front condo home. We are very happy you enjoyed your vacation in Siesta Key. Our goal as owners of unit 304 is to make sure all our guests enjoy their stay and have great memories to take back home with them.
Joanna and I look forward to having both of you back again in Siesta Key.......and hopefully, you select our beach front condo home once
again as your vacation home.
Al & Joanna Viviano, owners of 304 Sunset Royale
Cozy ocean view condo
Amazing ocean views just a few steps away from the beach! This condo is super cozy &walking distance to bars and restaurants. We will definitely be back!
Thank you so much for your kind review.
We are very happy you enjoyed your stay at our beach front condo home. Hopefully, you will visit Siesta Beach again and choose our condo again for your vacation.
Al & Joanna Viviano, Owners 304 Sunset Royale
Our central location allows day trips to Orlando, home of Disney World/Epcot/MGM/Sea World/Universal Studios, and Tampa, home of Busch Gardens theme parks, 2 international airports provide easy access, Sarasota public transportation system has a stop nearby and will provide access to local shopping, restaurants, tourist areas, and beaches.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
We have a 7 night minimum stay at Siesta Sunset Royale; however, we can accept reservations of less than 4 nights if you book 20 days or less from your arrival date. We can accept cancellations if made 60 days prior to first date of check in. There is a $75.00 fee for cancellation. In additional to the estimated quote, there is a 5% processing fee on the base rental rate. It may show up blank on the VRBO quote but you can calculate it by multiplying the nightly rate x number of nights x 5%. (Depending on the seasonal nightly rate, estimated processing fee for 7 nights can be somewhere between $40.50 to $63.70.) We are happy to provide a quote for the dates you are interested in. We prefer a minimum 7 night stay in our building, but we are flexible. There are no pets allowed on the property We use a local rental management company which offers 24/7 concierge service during your stay. Our management company is located in Siesta Key Village and provides all our services, such as providing keys to our unit, cleaning of unit, insurance, etc.