Bring the whole family! Spread out, Settle in and Ski hard. 4 bedrooms, 3 ½ baths and 1800 square feet right on the ski slope. This could be your dream vacation…
• Top of the Village, Slope 310
• 1800 square feet, on the ski slope
• 4 Bedrooms (1 King, 6 twin beds – twins can be converted to kings)
• 3 ½ Baths (2 within the bedroom, the other two that share a shower, but have private
sink and lavatory)
• 2 Master Bedrooms with private balcony
• All bedrooms have TVs
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and lots of space
• Dining room table seats 8 comfortably and there are 5 additional bar stools
• Gas log fireplace in the living room
• Large, flat screen in living room
• Balcony off living room with Gas BBQ Grill
• In-unit washer and dryer
• Ski locker by the front door
• Private, covered parking stall close to the condo
• Complimentary shuttle service within Snowmass Village
• Access to outdoor heated pool, 2 hot tubs, exercise room, and sauna
• Complimentary WiFi
Slope 310, my 4 bedroom condo, is the ideal place to capture the magic of Snowmass Village. The luxury of a slope side location and the convenience of family-style accommodations make this condo a very special place. You can be on the slope in just moments and you are also within walking distance to the shops and restaurants…at least walking down the road. If you don’t feel like walking back up, you can just hop on the complimentary Top of the Village shuttle to bring you back home.
The first Master bedroom has a king bed, private bath AND a private balcony. The second master bedroom has two twin beds (which can also be converted into a king bed), private bath and another private balcony. The other two bedrooms each have 2 twin beds (these too, can be converted into king beds) and share 1 ½ bath space.
You will have a fully equipped kitchen with every thing you need to prepare and serve a home made meal. Brew a pot of coffee in the morning before you hit the slopes and ski back in the afternoon where you can warm up by the fireplace. The living room has a spot for everyone with a leather sofa, loveseat and overstuffed chair. From here you can relax and watch the beginners ski down Dawdler and you can even see some of High Alpine and the famous Hanging Valley Wall!
Park your car in your private, covered parking stall and leave the driving to us. At Top of the Village you will have access to the complimentary shuttle service that will take you anywhere within the Village or to the bus that runs to Aspen.
As our guest you will also enjoy access to the outdoor heated pool, 2 hot tubs, sauna, and exercise room. We want to ensure that your vacation is as enjoyable and stress free as possible. The best way to make that happen is to offer a comfortable, completely self-contained condo at a competitive price. Additionally, you need an experienced local management team that can provide on-property support. Like some of my fellow TOV owners, I have partnered with Destination Resorts Snowmass (DRS), a Snowmass Village based company that has been servicing TOV owners and their guests for over 20 years. Their guest care encompasses Front Desk (check-in and registration), Housekeeping, Maintenance, and Concierge services. The Top of the Village Front Desk is centrally located on the property and available 7 days a week to assist you. In the unlikely event a maintenance issue arises, there are maintenance personnel on site at all times. The bottom line is you get VRBO pricing with the peace of mind of a caring and efficient guest services team.