About the property
- Condo1734 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay4 - 7 nights
Beach Front Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Queen sofa-bed, 2.5 Baths, Sleeps 8
Welcome to our new luxury villa with direct ocean/sunset view from the 7th floor of Ko Olina Beach Villa Ocean Tower! If you love the Four Seasons Resorts and Caesars Palace, you will enjoy the lavishness and comforts found here at the world-class Beach Villa Resort. You will find 5-star amenities such as granite countertops, travertine floors, exotic woods, custom wall & window finishing, designer furniture, Hotel Collection 600 thread count bedding & towels, deep tubs, walk-in shower, 46'/40' Sony Bravia HD cable TVs, Blu-ray DVD players, and iPod-dock alarm clock radios. Custom kitchen is designed by world famous chef Roy Yamaguchi, best known for Roy's restaurant. Kitchen comes fully equipped with the finest Sub-Zero & Wolf stainless appliances and wine cellar. Printer/copier/scanner and free broadband WiFi are included for your convenience. Sliding pocket doors and large lanais allow you to enjoy the picturesque beauty of Oahu's sunny western shoreline. You are a few steps away from the sandy beach lagoons.
BEST OF ALL, you'll enjoy direct panoramic ocean view from the 7th floor, a spectacular breeze, and the perfect sunset quietly settling on the ocean line.
* 1734 square feet
* 4 Sony Bravia HD Cable TVs: 1 46' TV in living room, 3 40' TVs in bedrooms
* 4 Blu-ray DVD players
* 4 DVR cable boxes
* Free broadband WiFi
* Free use of Fitness Center: exercise room, lockers, separate his/her steam rooms, saunas, showers, and lounge areas
* Free reserved secured underground parking stall, visitor parking, & semi-private elevators
* Access to 24-hour Front Desk, Concierge Desk, Member Lounge, and Beach Bar
* HP printer/copier/scanner
* Keurig 2.0 coffee brewing system, regular coffee maker, toaster, blender, electric water kettle, slow cooker, rice cooker, J.A. Henckels knife set, cookware set, dinnerware, utensils, rolling pin, cookie sheets
* 2 King beds, 2 Twin beds, Queen-size Sofa bed
* Crib/pack n play playard, high chair, & umbrella stroller
* 4 iPod-dock alarm clock radios
* Iron & ironing board
* Lighted vanity mirror & 2 hair dryers
* Hotel Collection 600 thread count Egyptian cotton bedding
* Hotel Collection extra soft bath towels
* Programmable-combination safe
* Beach chairs
* Boogie boards
* Beach toys
* Cooler & blue ice
* Games: Scrabble, Monopoly, Checkers, Playing Cards
* Automatic light-filtering shades in living room/kitchen
* Expansive lanai with pocket doors for seamless transition between indoor & outdoor living
* 2 separate lanais: 1 from master bedroom & 1 from living room/kitchen with patio furniture set & bug zapper
* Bosche front-loading washer/dryer inside unit
* 3 Hot tubs & 3 pools: Olympic lap pool, lagoon pool, & sand-bottom kiddie pool
* BBQ grills
* Koi ponds, waterfalls, & lush landscaping
* Security on-site
* Gated property & secured entry
* Steps away from 4 sandy beach rock-protected lagoons with crystal clear calm water & colorful fish
* Sandy lagoons perfect for snorkeling & safe for family with children
* Ko Olina championship golf course directly across the street
* A short walk away from Ko Olina Marina, Marriott's Beach Club, & exquisite fine dining
* 5 minutes from Kapolei shopping center with restaurants, groceries & general stores
* 10 minutes from Wet n Wild water theme park
* 15 minutes from Waikele premium shopping center
* 20 minutes from Honolulu international airport
* 30 minutes from North Shore & Waikiki
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
We have 2 kids, a 7-year-old boy & a 5-year-old girl. Our vacation home reflects the luxury and comforts we look for when we vacation far way. A full kitchen and close-by groceries help us stock up on juice, milk, water, cereal, eggs, fruits, and healthy snacks. It is so relaxing knowing our kids have good healthy food. The kids love to swim in the lagoon style kiddie pool while we BBQ or soak in the hot tub. Our new vacation condo is just a few steps away from 4 sandy beach rock-protected lagoons with crystal clear calm water and colorful fish, which are perfect for snorkeling and safe for our kids. We can relax at night with a glass of wine or two while watching the sunset over the ocean and listening to cresting waves.
Owner purchased this Condo in 2010
Why Owner chose Kapolei
We fell in love with Ko Olina Beach Villa Resort because it is beautiful, private, and peaceful. Our luxury villa with spectacular ocean / sunset view is just a few steps away from the sandy lagoons, less than 10 minutes to all general stores (Costco, Walmart, Target, Kmart, SafeWay), gift shops, fast-food & fabulous restaurants, and 30 minutes to Waikiki & NorthShore beach.
What makes this Condo unique
* New luxury condo * Direct panoramic ocean / sunset view from the 7th floor * Expansive lanai with pocket doors for seamless transition between indoor & outdoor living * 3 Hot tubs & 3 pools: Olympic lap pool, lagoon pool, & sand-bottom kiddie pool * Steps away from 4 sandy beach rock-protected lagoons with crystal clear water & colorful fish * Sandy lagoons perfect for snorkeling & safe for family with children * Ko Olina golf course directly across the street * A short walk away from Ko Olina Marina, Marriott's Beach Club, & exquisite fine dining * Free broadband WiFi * 1 free reserved underground parking stall, visitor parking, & semi-private elevators * Free use of Fitness Spa Center with latest exercise equipment, 2 saunas, 2 steam rooms & private lounge areas
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Great stay at Ko Olina Beach Villas
Great condo and property. It has everything you need to enjoy your stay.
Wonderful place to relax!
This was a great place to stay for our family of 7. The rooms were clean and generously sized. Had everything we needed. Awesome, quiet lagoon beach with walkways connecting to other lagoons. Staff was very friendly too. We would come back again!
Very, very nice. For the money it can't be beat.
The place was perfect for us. The view is amazing and the whole facility is really nice. Also, that part of the island is quiet and peaceful, way better than Honolulu or anywhere else on the island for that matter. We LOVED it!!! Great deal for the vacationer that likes some luxury.
Wonderful villa to spend New Year's
This 3BR condominium was perfect for our family of 5. With 3 grown kids ages 19, 22 and 27 everyone had a real bed and the 2.5 bathrooms were a real bonus. The villa is beautifully furnished and modern, equipped with a gourmet kitchen with everything you need, including things like spices, cooking oil, etc which made it easy and cost effective to cook. The best thing about it though was the view and lanai, which we just about lived on when we were not out swimming, snorkeling, hiking, sunbathing and sightseeing. Ko Olina Beach Villas resort is next to the Disney resort but has its own lagoon which was much more relaxed and less crowded than Disney's or Marriott's. Several restaurants are just a short walk away (we especially enjoyed Monkeypod Kitchen but recommend making a reservation).
A few minor comments: the A/C fan in the kitchen/living room area was quite loud when it was on, as were the bathroom vent fans. Otherwise we truly loved our time here and look forward to returning!
Fabulous Resort and Unit…Perfect Family Vacation Spot…
Our family of eight enjoyed a FABULOUS Christmas vacation in OT-702 at the Beach Villas at Ko Olina. It was AS ADVERTISED. For our family it was perfect!
The Ko Olina is a beautiful upscale resort alongside other upscale hotels. The little community of Ko Olina provides a peaceful feel while being close to Costco and Safeway to stock the nice kitchen in the unit to save a little on dining.
The unit was great – spacious, great kitchen, comfortable beds (including two Kings), even the sleeper sofa was comfortable. The kitchen was well stocked with equipment. Included all the beach gear we needed including chairs, towels, snorkel sets, boogie board, etc. Included games, high chair, umbrella stroller and pack and play unit. The views were great from the 7th floor. Sunrise and mountains from the bedrooms and beautiful sunsets over the beach from the lanai. The lagoons were very nice – soft sand, snorkeling, umbrellas – lagoon 2 for the villas were not as crowded as one and three, which were near the Aulani, Four Seasons and Marriott. Even during the busy holiday season it never felt crowded. The unit is convenient. The underground parking spot was tight, but close to the semi-private elevator which arrives right at the unit door. The fitness center is large and well equipped and just steps from the elevator. The pools are nice and include grills available for use. If you are looking for night life and a party atmosphere this is not the place for you. Things close up at 9:00 and everyone is quiet and follows the resort rules.
Location is away from the business of Oahu and not a bad drive to the sights in Honolulu and the East Shore and North Shore.
CQ – Thank you for sharing with us.
Great For Family Vacation
My wife, her parents and 2 young daughters stayed here for 6 nights. Exactly what we were looking for. Has well stocked kitchen with 3 bedrooms that matched our needs.
Located on quiet lagoon < 30 min from airport. 2 pools (1 heated), numerous hot tubs, plus a nice sheltered sandy beach for the girls. Disney hotel next door if interested in restaurants.
We enjoyed the balcony with direct ocean views.
Owner very supportive and responsive...nice guy.
Given location, recommend having a car. No restaurants on property. There is small grocery and several restaurants about 20 min walk away.
Will be back.
Ko Olina Golf Course Paradise Cove Luau North Shore Hanauma Bay Pearl Harbor Diamond Head Waikiki
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Payment is accepted in US Dollar. No pets & no smoking please. Tax; 13.96%. Cleaning: $387.00 $500 refundable security deposit is required. $1000 deposit per week is required upon signing rental contract. Credit cards accepted via PayPal (2.93% transaction fee for US & 3.93% fee for other countries charged by PayPal).