Hawaii tax ID GE/TA-066-897-9200-01
This recently updated ground-floor Sugar Beach Resort condo is just 50 steps from the beach—and you never have to hassle with an elevator.
Book easy, breathe easy:
Unlike most owners at Sugar Beach Resort, our family lives in Kihei and we make a point of checking the condo before your arrival to make sure it is in great condition.
Our condo comes with all the amenities you need for a great vacation:
• a fully equipped, very practical kitchen, including spices for your cooking convenience
• Internet-enabled 46' flat-screen TV, with cable service and Blu-ray DVD player
• free wireless high-speed Internet
• complimentary long-distance calling anywhere in the U.S. and Canada
• a Serta Perfect Sleeper cal-king-size bed (purchased 2014) and high-quality queen-size sofa couch, each outfitted with new high-quality 500+ thread count sheets
• a safe to protect your valuables
• in-suite washer and dryer
• central air conditioning controlled by thermostat
• ocean-front heated saltwater swimming pool, hot tub and sauna
• 5 ocean-front BBQs
• located on Sugar Beach, a five-mile walking beach (we provide the beach towels, chairs, boogie boards and a cooler.)
• on-site restaurant (Dina's Sand Witch), convenience store, activity center and massage
• putting green
• no pets allowed, smoking not allowed (including the lanai)
Sugar Beach Resort is an extensively renovated ocean-front complex, where you’ll enjoy lounging on the beautiful grounds, taking a dip in the heated saltwater pool and jacuzzi, or sunbathing at the beach. Bring your binoculars and watch magnificent humpback whales breaching (December to March).
Join the guests who come back year after year!! Once you've stayed at Sugar Beach Resort, you'll be back!! It’s the true Maui experience!