~ MOUNTAIN BLISS ~
Relaxing retreat in the heart of the Adirondack Mountains!
Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 full/2 half bath townhouse located in the village of Lake Placid, 0.6 miles from Main Street.
Mountain-inspired townhome featuring:
- Rustic/elegant mountain styling with log furniture throughout
- Rich hardwood floors; cozy pine ceilings
- Log railing staircases, front porch and back deck
- Large river rock fireplace
- Granite countertops; stainless steel appliances
- Mountain-themed photographic prints throughout
Three levels with 2000 sq. ft. of total living space:
- Master bedroom: log post queen bed; attached full bath
- Second bedroom: log post full bed
- Third bedroom: log post twin beds (2)
- Second full bath
- Open concept: dining area (seats 6-8), kitchen, bar (seats 3), sitting area, fireplace
- Half bath
- Laundry room
- Futon folds out to full bed
- 32 inch HD flat screen TV
- Front porch/back deck
- Fully finished family room with 42 inch HD flat screen TV
- Futon folds out to queen bed
- Half bathroom
Sleeps 6-8 comfortably.
Immediate access to all that Lake Placid has to offer:
Conveniently located down a short drive just off Sentinel Rd. (Route 73, road to center of Lake Placid).
Blue placeholder on map below denotes location of house:
0.6 miles to Main Street
0.8 miles to Olympic skating oval
1 mile to Mirror Lake beach
1 mile to Olympic Ski Jumping Complex
5.5 miles to Mt. Van Hoevenberg Olympic Sports Complex (CC skiing, bobsled, mountain biking)
9 miles to Whiteface Mountain ski area
Located along Ironman bike and run courses
Trails accessible from near the house
Located on free village shuttle route
Convenience store located steps from driveway
Surrounded by a hiking, paddling, skiing, biking, climbing, snowshoeing, camping nirvana
THIS IS A NON-SMOKING HOME RENTAL. No pets are allowed.
Townhouse not available for Ironman week, but consider it for your training weekends...
Availability listed on the attached calendar is current.
There is a 3 night minimum during the summer season.
Your base camp for Adirondack adventure awaits ...