In beautiful Pigeon Forge, Tennessee you will find an amazing log cabin for rent called Amazing Place. This large 3,271 sq ft, 3-step easy entrance, 5 bedroom log cabin rental with 3 king beds, 1 queen, 1 full bed, 2 futons, 5 decks adding an additional 1,311 sq ft of 'space' all with phenomenal, breathtaking mountain view of Wears Valley and Cove Mountain, 8 person hot tub with adequate parking for approximately 4-5 vehicles (depending on size) and is located near Pigeon Forge looking out over the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Breathtaking views of Wears Valley and Cove Mountain greet you as you enter Amazing Place from the porch and this rustic Smoky Mountains log cabin rental fits right into the scenery perfectly.
As you enter the front door which opens into the kitchen, the scent of pine from the cabinets permeates the area. The top of the cabinets are decorated with items from bygone days such as old fashion bread box, tea kettle, and old aluminum pots all of which add to the country charm. Large 7 foot windows allow a view of the mountain and valley.
The fully equipped kitchen in the cabin has all the amenities of home. You can serve your meals on the large dining table that seats 8 with 4 additional seats at the bar.
The living room has large windows that extend to the top of the cabin providing a great view of the valley and mountains and there is plenty of seating for everyone with 2 overstuffed recliners, a sofa, 2 love seats and 3 large ottomans. You may just want to watch your favorite sports or program on the TV with Satellite service or on the DVD/VCR.
Make plans today to rent the Amazing Place cabin in Pigeon Forge for your next family or group stay in the Smokies.
Please Note: The cabin has it's own lot on top of the ridge/mountain. There are other houses around, but it has it's privacy. It's NOT a 'development' where the houses are stacked side-by-side and you share your driveway with your next door neighbor. It's more of a ridge/mountain neighborhood area, with it's own private driveway.
Please also note that some furniture pieces may change due to upgrading or decor changes.
Things to do close to Amazing Place:
1. There is horseback riding at Walden's Creek Stables, which is about 7 miles [15-18 minutes] from the cabin.
2. Dollywood is about 10 miles [approx 20 minutes] from the cabin.
3. River Rat tubing is about 8 miles away [8-10 minutes] from the cabin.
4. Zipling at Wahoo Zip Lining - 12 miles from the cabin.
5. The Dixie Stampede is about 10 miles [10-13 minutes] from the cabin. This is a show that includes dinner and show with horses. It's fun for the entire family!
6. A 'freebie' you can do that is very popular is Cade's Cove. It's a drive-thru 'nature park'. There are deer and tons of other wildlife walking around and is fun for everyone. Also, a beautiful place for photographs. You're about 30 minutes to get to Cade's Cove from the cabin. Just go the opposite way of town - when you leave the cabin turn right and follow the signs.
7. Putt Putt at Firehouse Golf is about 7 miles [10-12 minutes] from the cabin.
8. Eagle’s Landing Golf Club is located 15 miles [25 minutes] from the cabin.
9. There is a Kroger supermarket about 9 miles [10 minutes] from the cabin.
10. Walmart Supercenter approximately 10 miles from the cabin. I know this helps our guests offset some of the eating out costs by stocking up with groceries for dining in at the cabin. :-)
Keywords: Chalet, Rustic, Cabin