Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - NO PETSNO PETS
No smoking - NO SMOKINGNO SMOKING
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- NO FIRES ON PROPERTY ALLOWED LEAVE ALL TV REMOTES IN DESIGNATED ROOMS LEAVE ALL TV INPUTS, CABLES IN SAME POSITION IF ATTACHING ANY DEVICES
- House rental agreement must be signed and returned before occupancy.
Hosted by Mike MarshallAsk a question
Why Mike Marshall chose Dunsmuir
We grew up in Dunsmuir We decided to build a vacation home in Dunsmuir so our family could gather for the seasonal activities. It is a perfect place to gather with friends and family to enjoy all seasons.
What makes this House unique
Rafting/tubing, swimming and fishing right out the back door. A quick drive to water ski or boat on Shasta Lake or the many other local lakes. Conveniently located to trails and mountains for hikes or exploration. The waterfalls are abundant and breathtaking. Mt. Shasta Ski/Board Park is within 20 minutes and the lift tickets are reasonable without traffic issues-- night and cross country skiing is available too. The community offers scenic drives to historic railroad, timber, fishing and health conscious points of interest.