Borrego Springs is the perfect destination if you're looking for peace, serenity, and beautiful views. Begin your escape here at this lovely 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo sleeping up to 4 guests, perfect for friends and family. Far from city lights and skyscrapers, this home boasts an ideal location, where you can enjoy numerous outdoor activities like golfing and hiking along with metropolitan luxuries including local restaurants and shops, just minutes from the property.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Loft): Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Twin Air Mattresses
Come escape reality in this beautifully decorated 1,200-square-foot desert condo!
This home is a nature lovers paradise! View the clear starry sky at night and gaze at the scenic landscape view by day – from inside the comfort of the home or as you soak in the community hot tub
There's a delightful outdoor patio too, which is perfect for entertaining or relaxing. You can grill dinner on the brand new Charbroil infrared stainless grill with your travel companions while taking advantage of the balmy weather and the breathtaking scenery.
If you prefer to cook indoors, there is a fully equipped gourmet kitchen that's ready for all of your culinary endeavors. After a sublime meal, unwind in the breezy living room - where you can bond with your loved ones as you watch shows on the flat-screen Smart TV equipped with a Blu-Ray Player.
When your eyes grow tired, 2 equally comfortable bedrooms will be waiting for you! Sleep soundly in either a king or queen bed - both will deliver a restful night's sleep that will leave you feeling rejuvenated the following morning.
When you're ready to leave the comfort of the condo, you have guest privileges at La Casa Del Zorro, just up the street, for their pool, lap pool, exercise facility, pickleball court, tennis courts, hot tubs and more! Plus, you get 10% off the spa services, gift shop, and restaurants.
You'll find plenty of entertainment in town! From art galleries to farmers markets to restaurants and shops, there's truly something for everyone.
If you prefer to be outdoors, hike, bird-watch, golf, horseback ride, picnic, off-road, or just sip a glass of wine on a local winery tour. You can even take tours of the desert or learn about Indian gaming close to the home!
Additionally, the community offers events and festivals such as the Chili Cook-off or Borrego Days Festival, so make sure to see what's happening during your visit!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen Smart TV equipped with Blu-Ray Player, air conditioning, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, furnished balcony and patio, gas grill, outdoor media system, outdoor dining area, wood-burning fireplace, board games,
- Community amenities include 2 pools, a hot tub, yoga studio, pickleball court, tennis courts, fitness studio and 10% off meals or purchases at La Casa Del Zorro!
- Amazing Borrego Springs location - With absolutely breathtaking views of the mountains & desert, this condo provides guests with access to great resort amenities and an ideal location close to numerous activities including hiking, bird-watching, golfing, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Palm Springs International Airport, 3400 E Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262 (~ 86 miles away from property)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly (must be kept on a leash when outside)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- 8% Hotel Tax does not apply to bookings over 30 days