Lake Sutherland Retreat on the Sunny Side of the Lake!(28 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cabin, 2 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Relaxing in Style, Great Getaway.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 1550 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Fully furnished kitchen for cooking including Belgian waffle maker. Woodstove to cozy up to with a good book on a stormy day. House features a 42' flat screen TV for watching movies with Dennon surround sound system and selection of favorite DVD's for movie night. All linens included for both queen beds and a set for a queen size air mattress too. Living features two (2) very cozy leather couches for sleeping on which are my favorite. Plenty of towels in the laundry room for family lake time. We have a shared dock with the home to the West for tieing your own boat up to and a private boat launch in the Maple Grove community to launch from. There is also an outside firepit for roasting smores & telling stories on the Lake front patio. Also on the patio is a Hot Tub overlooking the lake to enjoy the evening under the stars with a nice glass of wine or a cup of coffee in the morning and gazing at Mt. Storm King on the South side of the Lake. $ 100 cleaning fee deducted from Dep...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Sight Seeing
- Lake View:
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Mobile Phone:
- Parking Off Street
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning fee $100
- Tax Rate 10.4%
Check for Deposit to reserve the dates and the rental fee check to be paid within 1 week of the arrival date. $ 100 Cleaning Fee is deducted from the Deposit before being returned.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Bring your own Toys to do all types of water sports like waterskiing, wake boarding, surfing behind the boat, kayaking, swimming, fishing, hot tub. Great hiking to nearby at Sol-Duc Hot Springs, Spruce Railroad trail on the back side of Lake Crescent or Marymere Falls by the famous Lake Crescent Lodge. Enjoy the Olympic National Park via access at the Elwha or go West to Hoh Rain Forrest and the Coastal beaches.
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: The Lake house has been in our family since 2003 allowing both of our children to enjoy the summers on the lake. It's been a favorite getaway for my wife and I on the weekends during the winter months to enjoy the peacefulness of the lake. Also a favorite place for our family to enjoy the Holidays - Thanksgiving & Christmas - the more snow the better! One Christmas our son Brendon snowboarded off the roof of the garage, we had so much snow! Our main home is in Sequim, WA just 45 minutes away so it is a quick getaway. I personally enjoy the Hot Tub at night under the amazing stars that out on a clear night or in the morning with a cup of coffee at while gazing at snow line on Mt. Storm King on the South side of the lake. Lake Sutherland from our deck has been described by a friend as 'just like being on Lake Como in Italy'! The Lake house is on the Sunny Side of the Lake, so it's very enjoyable year round.
Why the Owner Chose Port Angeles, WA, USA:
Family memories and my Father-in-law wanted his grand kids to expierence growing up on a lake. Because he grew up on Lake Washington in Seattle. Personal Birthday parties with live bands down at the Maple Grove community docks.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Swimming at midnight under the stars, waterskiing, fishing, powerboating and wine & cheese boat cruising, hiking on the Spruce Railroad Trail at Lake Crescent or Marymere Falls. Enjoying a faboulous hamburger at the Lake Crescent Lodge.
- Primary: 1-360-808-2242
- Secondary: 1-360-683-3564
Links to more information:
Master bedroom with queen size log bed frame - step up to comfort!
Shared dock, lake front and fire pit on patio.
Exterior view from street side driving up to Lake house!
View of the living room with twin leather couches and flat screen TV & stereo.
View from the air of Lake Sutherland with Maple Grove in the middle on left.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.