PREMIUM 4 BR, 5BA PRIVATE HOME – SPECTACULAR DECK – PRIVATE HOT TUB
If you’re looking for space, a peaceful mountain setting and great views of the slopes, check out Lonestar Lodge. This recently remodeled four-bedroom, five-bathroom home is a fine year-round choice for families and groups of up to 11 guests. You’ll find all the luxury appointments/upgrades: granite tile bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, a recreation room with a pool table, a fantastic deck with a private hot tub and great views, and more. And, the two-level, two-king-master-suite layout make it a great option for two families to share.
(WINTER SHUTTLE SERVICE: During ski season, there’s a shuttle stop less than 50 yards from the driveway. Take the shuttle to the Marriot on Columbine Rd. From there, it’s a five-minute walk to the Quicksilver Lift at the base of Peak 9.)
Take a look at the upper level’s spacious, vaulted-ceiling living room with floor-to-ceiling windows looking out over Peak 10. A granite-faced wood-burning fireplace and hearth — as well as large, comfy leather couches, chairs and a large LCD TV —create a warm, inviting gathering area. There’s a beautiful kitchen featuring granite counters, a restaurant-sized gas range/oven, and a large dining table that comfortably seats eight.
From the living room, step out onto the spectacular deck area with a large, private hot tub, an electric fire pit, gas grill and amazing views. Pour yourself a glass of wine, slip into the hot tub and trade stories about the day’s skiing or, in the summer, hiking, mountain biking and more. You won’t want to leave!
Downstairs, there’s a large family room with a gas fireplace, a large LCD TV theatre system and a wet bar — and, right next to that, a recreation room featuring a pool table. Other amenities include a large laundry room with a washer and dryer, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the house, and a heated one-car garage with extra parking in the driveway.
At Lonestar Lodge, you get the privacy of a mountain retreat, but you’re just a six-minute drive from downtown Breckenridge and the ski area base. From your door, it’s just a short walk to the Arapahoe National Forest and several Nordic ski trails (and summer hiking trails). And, expert skiers can access the Peak 10 Falcon Chair slopes via a route a short walk away.
Give us a call today to book a great mountain vacation at Lonestar Lodge!
- Master suite: king bed, in-suite bathroom with walk-in tile shower, LCD TV, DVD player, private deck with slope views.
- Bedroom 2: log captain’s bunk bed (double lower, twin upper).
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
- Master suite 2: king bed, in-suite bathroom with tub/shower.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, LCD TV, DVD player.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
- Family room: queen sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom (off recreation room): shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $1,000 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1-car garage with 2 outdoor spaces — 3 spaces total.
- Shuttle bus ski season only.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupancy License #39392.