Rustic, Romantic, Cozy, Comfy, Adirondack Cabin! Best Sunsets!(20 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths
Bedroom on 1st floor has Queen bed and an X-long Twin bunk bed. Second floor has 2 bedrooms with a Queen size bed in one room and a Full Size Double bed in the other room. It also has a Dorm style room with 2 Full Size Double beds, one X-long Twin bunk bed and two Twin beds. We also have a pack n play crib available. We ask guests to bring their own sheets and towels, we will supply blankets.
There are 1 1/2 bathrooms on the first floor.
Kitchen is fully furnished with electric stove, microwave, Mr. Coffee 12-cup coffeemaker, coffee grinder, slow cooker, pots and pans, casserole dishes, serving dishes and platters, and cooking utensils. There are two refrigerators! :)
We will supply 4 rolls of toilet paper and 4 rolls of paper towels. There are spices in the cupboard you can use.
There is a gas grill for grilling food outside.
There is a fire pit next to the lake for campfires. We supply some firewood, but there is also wood available to buy down the road.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2013
- Max. occupancy 12
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- One bedroom on the 1st floor with a queen size bed and an X-long twin bunk bed.(sleeps 4) 2nd floor has two bedrooms, one with a queen size bed, one with a full size double bed. Also on 2nd floor is dorm style arrangement with 2 double beds, one X-long twin bunk bed and 2 twin beds. Also a small bunk house with one double bed. (Bring your own sheets and towels) ...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- One full bath and one half bath on 1st floor.
- Property manager resides next door to the cabin and is a N.Y.S. Licensed Guide available for hire. There are many trails up the lake, accessible by boat only. Property manager available to take you to trail heads for a fee. We have a few life jackets, but we encourage guests to bring their own. Additional note: This is a family oriented community...we would discourage any groups that are looking for a 'PARTY' rental....moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
Local Services & Businesses
- Scenic Drives
- Lake View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Iron & Board
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Taxes Not included
July and August are 7 nights only...unless special permission given by owner
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located on the East side of the lake...we get the best sunsets on the lake! We are a short walk from the NYSDEC public campground and the trail head to Bear Mountain. Cranberry Lake is one of the largest lakes in the Adirondacks with the majority of the shoreline being State-owned. There are dozens of picnic and camping areas on the lake. Trail heads for hikes to mountain ponds and peaks around the lake are accessible by boat.
- Primary: +1 3157144808 Home
- Secondary: + 3152508497 Bill's mom's number- next door to cabin in summer
- Tertiary: +1 3152508497 Bill's cell phone
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Gorgeous Sunsets! (We face the west, so we have sun all afternoon and evening)
Cabin nestled in the pines. Lots of privacy!
Nothing like hot chocolate and a cozy fire!
Upstairs Dorm style room with 2 Full size beds, 2 twins and 1 Twin Bunk Bed XL
Cozy bedroom upstairs with Full Size double bed
Fire pit for campfires, marshmallows and sing-a-longs!
Sandy, shallow swim area- great for kids! Memories are made here!
Guide-boating is an Adirondack tradition! Guideboat is available for use.
Beautiful hiking trails nearby- great for all ages!
Glorious memories to cherish!
Large (best on the lake) dock- great for relaxing, sunbathing, fishing and fun!
Screened in porch offers wonderful space to eat and enjoy the view
Cozy, Rustic, Romantic Living Room with wood stove and fireplace.
Modern kitchen with TWO refrigerators!
Lake view bedroom downstairs with Queen Size bed and XL Twin Bunk bed
Upstairs Dorm style room- 2 Full size beds, 2 twins and 1 Twin Bunk Bed XL
Upstairs bedroom with Queen size bed
Fishing off the dock!
Our sturdy aluminum canoe is available for use.
Cranberry Lake has many wilderness areas to explore!
Cranberry Lake is for Lovers!
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.