In the mood for a peaceful oceanside getaway? Escape to this beautiful Hilton Head Island vacation rental condo. Nestled in an unspoiled natural preserve area, this comfortable unit is steps from "Hidden Beach" and surrounded by lush landscaping, wildlife, and stunning Atlantic ocean views. A terrific accommodation choice for families, this 2nd-floor unit offers 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and sleeping accommodations for 6 guests.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
From the moment you arrive, you'll be enchanted by the condo's natural feel and peaceful atmosphere. Soothing sounds of waves and gorgeous ocean views make the setting relaxing and serene.
The condo's interior reflects this idyllic destination, featuring beach-inspired décor and furnishings with luxurious bedding.
Start your vacation mornings by enjoying coffee at the lanai bistro set as you view the striking sunrise over the water.
After an unforgettable day exploring the area, unwind in the cozy living room watching your favorite programs on the flat screen TV, socializing with your companions, and relaxing by the electric fireplace. Cable TV, a large selection of DVDs, and baskets of beach reads are provided for your entertainment.
Prepare delicious tapas and cocktails in the unit's charming kitchen, fully equipped with all the cooking appliances and kitchen tools you may require.
To prepare for the next day of adventures, browse the information alcove - a binder, brochures, and maps that present Hilton Head Island's best attractions.
Throughout your stay, you can also enjoy the complex's wonderful facilities. The Spa offers 2 outdoor pools, tennis courts, a picnic area, grills, a pier, and romantic swings. Beach towels, chairs, toys, umbrellas, games, boogie and skim boards, and a bocce ball set are also provided at the condo!
While this condo is situated in a quiet, less-populated area, it's also ideally located to experience all that Hilton Head Island has to offer.
You'll be inspired to spend time kayaking, swimming, beach biking or collecting seashells. Be sure to watch for shrimp boats, dolphins, and seabirds as you sunbathe on the shore!
The fishermen in your group will be delighted by the condo's close proximity to Port Royal Sound, which offers prime fishing opportunities.
With so many wonderful parks and scenic areas, you'll find that this destination is unparalleled for nature enthusiasts, artists, and photographers. Fish Haul Creek Park, adjacent to The Spa, offers hiking through the maritime forest. Bring your binoculars! Birders will appreciate viewing the park's bird life through the telescope on the observation deck overlooking the marsh or spotting the resident Great Blue Heron that visits the lagoon.
On days when you prefer non-beach activities, play a round of golf at one of the Island's premier golf courses or sample some of the fine low-country dining offered in over 300 restaurants.
From movie theatres, shopping, and art galleries to yoga studios and the local Island Winery, Hilton Head truly offers something for everyone.
You may also choose to explore further afield by taking a day trip to Savannah, Charleston, or Beaufort.
Whether you plan to spend your time in the sand and surf or out experiencing the area's captivating history and culture, this lovely Hilton Head Island vacation condo is the perfect place to begin and end your days.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, cable TV, air conditioning, full-sized in-unit laundry machines, screened lanai, ocean views from every window, beach towels, chairs, toys, umbrellas, games, boogie and skim boards, and a bocce ball set, a starter set of hotel quality bath amenities, paper, kitchen, and laundry products etc., and more
- Enjoy access to community amenities including 2 outdoor pools, tennis courts, a picnic area, grills, a pier, and romantic swings
- Terrific Hilton Head Island location - Close to beaches, Port Royal Sound, Beach City Road, restaurants, shopping, golf courses, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Hilton Head Island Airport - 120 Beach City Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, (~1.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note: No Commercial Vehicles, motorcycles, or recreational vehicles (RVs) are allowed on the property
- Please note that the property is located on the second floor
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID is required at the Security Gate to receive your entry pass