Beautiful home with incredible views of Ski Slopes and the Valley. 3 Bedrooms 2 Baths, +Loft + Den, Sleeps 8 Book now!
This home is the perfect getaway location! This beautiful spacious home is bright and airy with massive windows and a wrap around deck. Spectacular views of the ski slopes, Angel Fire Village and the beautiful Sangre de Christo Valley Mountain Range are breathtaking from this home! This home has a flat, circular drive with ease of navigating during the winter months. It is located within walking distance to the market, restaurants, hiking trails and the national forest.
This incredible home sleeps eight, and is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath with all the possible conveniences of home. The private master bedroom has a pillowtop king size bed, and private bath located upstairs, along with a loft which overlooks the family room, and the spectacular views. A full size futon, and small sofa are located in the loft for relaxation and sleeping. There are two bedrooms located downstairs with queen size beds in each and spacious closets for all of your specialty items. The kitchen is fully equipped so as to enjoy family cooking and dining. A large flat screen TV is located in the family room. There are two additional TV’s in the home, one is located in the master, and one in the downstairs guest room. There are a plethora of family games and activities to play in order to create wonderful family memories. This unique family home is for sure to be enjoyed by your family.
Angel Fire is known not only for its winter activities such as snow skiing, snowboarding, snow mobiles, snow shoeing, snow innertubing, and sled rides, etc., but during the summer months the activities such as white-water rafting, zipline, horseback riding, golfing, hiking, fishing, mountain biking (Worlds 4th ranked Mountain bike trails), boating and exploring! Feel free to bring your ATVS, snow mobiles as there is space to store them when you are not using them.
If you are traveling with additional families the home next door is available as well. VRBO #378366. We are the only homes in the valley that offer side by side family getaway homes.
HOUSE RENTAL RULES
1. We want our renters to enjoy their stay and build memories so we want to make sure you understand our rules prior to your booking. Here are our rental rules:
2. Please download and read Rental Agreement prior to booking.
3. There must be an adult at the house always while occupied with children. We don’t allow parents to rent our home for their children. We do not rent to prom, graduation, weddings, birthdays or any other type of party groups. WE ONLY RENT TO FAMILY’s.
4. No Pets are allowed in house. If we find out, you brought a pet, you will lose your deposit.
5. The house sleeps 8 in beds and can only accommodate a maximum of eight (8) people total, day or night including children. We will list the occupants on the rental agreement. If the renter violates any of these rules your deposit will be forfeited.
6. If the police are called to the house for any reason you will be asked to leave and you will forfeit the entire rental, including damage deposit.
7. No smoking is allowed on premises.
8. The cleaning fee is $150.00. Renter is required to leave $150.00 cash on kitchen counter upon check out. Please leave the house as you found it and make sure all garbage is bagged and taken to trash bins on Halo Pines Terrance. Please make sure all dishes and plates are put up or in dish washer and turned on before you leave.
9. The deposit is $1,000.00 at time of booking. The remainder rent and service fee amount is due 30 days before the arrival date. If your check-in is within 30 days, 100% of deposit, rental and service fee is due at booking. The $1,000.00 deposit will be refunded if cancellation is made within 30-day notice prior check-in date.
10. There will be other check-out and cleaning instructions on the refrigerator in the kitchen. Check-in time is 12:00PM and checkout time is 12:00PM. Any late checkouts must be approved in writing or will result in forfeit of the damage deposit.
BOOKING AND RENTAL PROCESS
(PLEASE REVIEW RENTAL AGREEMENT AND THE RENTAL PROCESS BELOW BEFORE YOU BOOK)
1. Once your booking has been accepted by owner you will need to contact the owner within 48 hours to review rental agreement, rental rules, number of guests and check-in / check-out/cleaning procedures.
4. After the phone conversation, the owner will send you a completed rental agreement filled out with your name, dates of rental and number of guests
5. You will need to send signed agreement, copy of driver’s license via e-mail within 7 days or your reservation will be cancelled.