Serenity awaits you at this lovely lakefront cabin in Longville! With 2 bedrooms,1 bathroom, and enough sleeping arrangements for 6 guests throughout 1,000 sq. ft. of living space, this residence is an excellent choice for families, friends, or couples looking for the quintessential lake retreat. Ideally situated on the eastern shore of Kego Lake and including a canoe and small fishing boat available for guest use, this cabin has everything you need for a truly relaxing Minnesota lake getaway.
As soon as you arrive on the property, you'll feel a million miles away from the stresses of everyday life, entirely surrounded by towering green trees with spectacular lake views. Everyone in your group will love unwinding outside on the cabin's wraparound deck with gorgeous views of the western side of the lake, where you can watch the sun disappear behind the tree line as vibrant colors fill the sky.
The cabin's welcoming interior exudes a rustically charming atmosphere with comfortable furnishings and cozy wood touches. Plenty of essential modern amenities are provided for your convenience, including a gas grill, outdoor swing set for the kids and a TV with DVD player for your entertainment needs. When you're not out enjoying one of the delicious local restaurants nearby, utilize the home's well-equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary cooking appliances.
Nestled on Kego Lake, a private lake just one hour north of Brainerd, this cabin is perfectly located to enjoy a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities, from snorkeling and swimming to boating and fishing. The property's private dock is a terrific launch pad for canoeing or fishing on what is known as a very good fishing lake. Additionally, the region has several great golf courses within 30 miles of the property, including Ridgewood Golf Course, Chippewa National Golf Course, Black Bear Golf Course, Driftwood Resort, Long Bow Golf Club, Wedgewood Golf Course, Pine River Country Club and Tianna Country Club. Other popular outdoor attractions include several mountain biking trails (Goose Lake Trail), Itasca State Park (Headwaters of the Mississippi River), fishing for walleye and musky on Leech Lake, and attending Hackensack flea markets.
Several nearby towns offer a wide array of fun attractions as well - the local ice cream shop, Frosty's, is always a favorite, along with Patrick's Fine Dining, a delicious Longville restaurant. For a more local atmosphere and late-night entertainment, check out Anchorage Inn on Lake Inguadona. During the summer, you can't miss Longville's turtle races, which occur every Wednesday. Throughout the year, many celebrations bring further excitement to the area, such as the charming small-town 4th of July festivities and Moondance Ranch's Harvest Moon Festival in October, celebrating the coming of Fall. No matter what your interests and tastes may be, this Longville vacation rental cabin will quickly become your cozy home-away-from-home on the lake!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include spectacular lake views, enormous wraparound deck, comfortable furnishings, gas grill, outdoor swing set, flat screen TV with DVD player, small window air conditioner, well-equipped kitchen, quaint dining table, private dock with sandy beach area and solid lake shore, and much more
- Canoe and firewood provided for guest use!
- Small fishing boat also provided with new 55-pound thrust electric trolling motor (2 life jackets supplied)
- Peaceful lakefront location! Easy access to numerous outdoor activities, local bars, restaurants, and the neighboring towns' festive celebrations
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 3 Twin-sized Beds (1 set of Bunk Beds)
- An oversized chair in the Family Room is a Pullout Bed that can accommodate 1 extra guest
- No smoking
- Pets welcomed with fee, but restricted to entryway
- Pet Fee: $20 Per Pet, Per Night
- Must be at least 23 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Additional fines may be imposed to the renter if these policies are violated