You found your home away from home!
Looking for a Bed and Breakfast like setting with great amenities and private access, without having to share the property with other renters? What could make your trip more relaxing and your visit to the Appalachian region/Smoky Mountains more enjoyable!
Located in the heart of the Johnson City, TN, surrounded by a beautiful and peaceful neighborhood, this rental abode gives you a panoramic view of the pristine mountains and the shimmering city lights.
A perfect place to relax after a fun day full of activities of your choice (hiking, antiquing, fishing/swimming, horseback riding) or to take a load off after a busy day of meetings. Your home away from home awaits with 2 well-furnished bedrooms, a spacious living room with TV, plush seating and a fireplace, an open rec room with a pool (or ping pond) table and a fully-loaded private kitchenette. Rent this 1,900 square foot property and also enjoy an outdoor fire pit with a hammock and an 8 person hot tub. Private patio surrounded by mature trees (private, secluded environment). The home has a security system with 24/7 video surveillance on the exterior of the property. It can serve as a home base if you are planning a day trip to Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge or Ashville. Owners occupy the primary floor; your privacy is secured.
Attractions & Adventures:
Discover the city that was dubbed Little Chicago in the 1920s, which was once Al Capone’s hideout and home to a chain of underground speakeasies. In addition to numerous local waterfalls in the mountains and the local East Tennessee State University campus, nearby attractions include:
● Bristol Motor Speedway
● Biltmore Estate
● Storytelling Center
● Music and Art Festivals
● Dollywood Park
● Watauga Lake
● Appalachian Trail
● And activities like hiking, fishing, jogging, mountain and animal watching, swimming, and horseback riding.
Fees & Special Arrangements:
● $165 / night for 1-2 people or $250 / night for 4 people ($43 / night per each additional person). Note: We want to accommodate YOUR party with customized, cost-effective rates based on number of people. Payment must be completed via this website. NO contact information (phone number, etc.) can be exchanged prior to completion of payment.
● 6 people maximum, additions must be discussed with owner prior to reservations
● 50% deposit required at the time of reservation (if at least 4 week in advance) or preferable option 100% (if less than 4 weeks).
● Minimum 2 night stay
● Holiday / special events rates may apply
● Rates for short term stays or extended vacationing may be negotiated to reflect seasonal period
● Light breakfast snacks available during your stay, continental breakfast available by request during weekend visits. Contact owner
● For questions or special arrangements, please contact owners via e-mail for a timely response
Amenities & Rental Description:
The property is a two level home, with the spacious open-concept; rental occupying the first/lower level via a separate sidewalk (or staircase) and private entrance.
In additional to the beautiful 10 foot high ceilings, the modern rental includes a variety of amenities:
● A relaxing lavender painted bedroom with a comfortable queen size bed (bedding included), closet, small work station with office chair, TV, dresser and built-in closet. This bedroom is connected to a full bathroom for your comfort, stocked with towels and small amenities.
● A peaceful tan painted bedroom with a view of the mountains houses a queen size bed (bedding included), dresser, and a free-standing closet / cabinet.
● Living room with a welcoming leather couch and two armchairs surround a TV with Netflix, XBOX 360, and a bluetooth compatible stereo. To delight your stay the living room has a fireplace, books, and numerous games for you to enjoy.
● Adjacent rec area / second living space includes a full size pool (or ping pond) table, leather sectional sofa for lounging and is an open concept to the dining room table and bar stools.
● An upgraded kitchenette includes a full size refrigerator, built-in microwave, sink, induction electric cooktop with double burners and a dishwasher. All major kitchen appliances are provided for your convenience.
No additional fees for parking on the safe street. No ADA / wheelchair entrance. No smoking inside. No pets (call owner if small pet). Breakfast accommodations must be requested during time of reservation.
* Places to visit listed below (average driving distance 15-80 min)
•Bristol Motor Speedway
•Jonesborough Visitor Center. Many antique shops, Storytelling Center
•Nelson Fine Art 2 miles Downtown of Johnson City; many shops and small restaurants around
•Biltmore; scenic drive to the larger privately owned and absolutely gorgeous U.S. property
•Watauga Lake/ Watauga Scenic Area, Hampton, TN or , Fish Springs Marina, Great for swimming, fishing, boating
•Dollywood Theme Park, Pigeon Forge, TN
•South Holston Dam and Bristol Caverns, famous for fly fishing, breath-taking view
* Restaurants in Johnson City (15-25 min driving distance):
-Cafe Lola, 1805 North Roan Street, Johnson City, TN,
-Scratch Brick Oven Foodworks(unique setting)
-Tupelo Honey Café
-Cheddar's Casual Café,
-Carrabbas Italian Grill