If Telluride's elevation doesn't take your breath away, this immaculate 4-bed 3-bath home certainly will. Featuring 3,000 square feet of luxurious living space, it is ideal for families, groups of friends or couples looking to spend time in one of Colorado's most beautiful regions. Up to 10 guests, no more than 8 adults and 2 children can enjoy this property's pristine interior, ski-in/ski-out capabilities & proximity to everything from shopping to snowshoeing!
Surrounded by the striking natural beauty of the Rocky Mountains, this authentic log home will provide a mountain getaway that you and your companions will never forget. From the vaulted ceilings to the heated floors, you will love every inch of this impeccable property. All of the comforts of home are available here, from central heating and wireless internet access to cable TV, complimentary toiletries, and in-unit laundry machines.
Upon entering the home, you are greeted with the centerpiece of the property - an expansive wall of windows that showcase the unbelievable beauty of the San Sofia mountain range. The interior of the residence is embellished with classic mountain decor and comfortable furnishings to make you feel right at home.
Everyone in your group will feel like royalty in the incredible living room, where they can relax on one of 2 large leather couches. Kick back and watch your favorite movies and shows on the DirectTV-enabled flat screen TV, and on chillier evenings, spark up a fire in the river rock fireplace and cozy up to your loved ones. The fully-equipped kitchen is a chef's dream, boasting top of the line equipment and appliances as well as granite countertops and a convenient breakfast bar. The dining area adjacent is an unbeatable spot to enjoy your meals, and in the warmer seasons, the high-quality patio furniture on the large porch outside provides another indomitable place to chow down.
After a long day of outdoor activities on the mountain, you will love resting your sore muscles in the private hot tub, surrounded by the splendor of the Rocky Mountains. Each of the 4 spacious bedrooms features high-quality furnishings and supremely comfortable beds, where you and your group can rest up for the next day of fun.
Part of the magic of Telluride is its celebration of four seasons of adventure. One of the highlights of this property is its ski-in/ski-out access to Double Cabin ski run, not to mention the convenient proximity to an 8 passenger gondola that goes to the Village core and then over the mountain into Telluride. A unique feature of the Mountain Village is that it was designed without the need for private vehicles. There is a "Concierge" taxi service that takes you anywhere in the Village for free, like to the market below, the Village core, or to the free gondola. There is also scheduled limo service from Montrose Airport so that a car is not necessary. In the summer months, there are a wealth of cultural events, festivals, concerts and endless outdoor activities, from hiking and mountain biking to golf and tennis. Shopping and restaurants are just a short gondola ride away in the Alpine Village core area, where you can pick up souvenirs at one of many local shops and dine at some of the state's best eateries. It's hard not to embrace the authentic mountain character and unpretentious attitude of this Rocky Mountain town, and you'll be able to live like a local when you stay at this unforgettable Telluride home!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped chef's kitchen, wireless internet access, wood burning fireplace, flat screen cable TV, in-unit laundry machines, private hot tub, and much more
- The property features a wide array of outdoor features, including ski-in/ski-out access, a spacious patio, hiking trails, and more
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the San Juan and San Sofia mountains and plentiful Aspen trees
- Phenomenal mountain location - Easy access to abundant outdoor activities and gondola access to Mountain Village and downtown Telluride
- Owner can acquire discounted ski tickets for guests. Exclusions may apply. Inquire with Evolve for details
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Celine): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Mimi): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4 (Kids Room): Queen-sized bed, Twin-sized Bed, 2 Pullout Beds
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No more than 8 adults
- Please use wifi to make phone calls if you have poor cell service
- Please report any damages that occur to both the Local Contact and Evolve
Business License #001214