Centrally Located Within Walking Distance Of The Convention Centre
- english, portuguese
About Jorge Babosa
I am originally from Brazil but living here for more than a decade. I just fall in love with the city when I arrive. I bet you going to feel the same;)
Jorge Babosa purchased this Apartment in 2012
Why Jorge Babosa chose City Centre
We love the area! And we fell in love with the openness of the place with its 9'6' windows and panoramic view!
What makes this Apartment unique
You can walk all over downtown from this central location. It is the best way to explore the many sights available!
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
the location is good to the stadiums, restaurants, shopping. We found that being so close to Granville St. that is was noisy at night. The apartment was very clean. It is getting a bit rough around the edges, blinds partially broken, kettle rusty. That being said it had all that we needed and we were comfortable with 3 adults.
Provided us with a great Vancouver experience.
We wished for an apartment in a central location, near transport facilities, warm, clean and with comfortable beds - that's just what we got ( even the loft bed was comfortable) and as a couple it served us very well. Your are able to book with confidence if this is what you are looking for.
Apartment had a few little niggles (bedroom light flickering, bedroom heater not initially working since it's isolator switch flipped out and scissors broken) but these did not detract from enjoying our stay. Earplugs however were required at the weekends since the bedroom does overlook onto the very lively Granville St.
Apartment is well equipped, access to property was simple and communication with Jorge was good.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Beautiful cozy space!
Thank you Jorge, my friends and I loved this space! Large corner windows let a lot of sun in! Very cute apartment and close to everything!! If this is your first visit to Vancouver you’ve got to hit La Cantina, the taco place right next door!! A must! All in all we had a 5 star visit while staying in this rental! Would definitely rent it again!
Property was clean and well maintained. Loft bed was a little "lofty", so we opted to use the pull out sofa.
Unfortunately, on our arrival day the hot water went out in the building and was not restored until the afternoon prior to our departure. No fault of the property owner. Things happen. Location was amazing. Quiet building. Would book again!
wonderful stay in the heart of downtown Vancouver
Excellent place located in a very central downtown location in Vancouver. We were there for a conference at the Canada Place (Vancouver's convention center). We were only 15 minutes walking. There are many grocery stores very close and excellent restaurants/nightlife also within walking distance. Would HIGHLY recommend, as the actual apartment was very clean and comfortable.
- One block away from Granville Street where you can find great clubs, pubs, and restaurants
- Just a couple of blocks from the city’s most vibrant shopping area, Robson Street;
-Just walking distance to movie theaters
- A 15 minute walk to the Aquabus Ferries that take you across to Granville Island (a must see!), where you can visit the public market, listen to live music, eat some great food or simply stroll and view all the beautiful items made by our local artists;
- A 10 minute walk to trendy Yaletown, which has some great restaurants and boutique stores;
- Three blocks away from the Vancouver Art Gallery;
- A 20 minute walk to beautiful Stanley Park;
- A 5 minute walk to a sky-train station so you can get anywhere in the city, including the Vancouver International Airport;
- And for those traveling on business, we are within walking distance of the Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center and BC Place.