Island Oasis! Perfect Location Near Pool/Waterfall(68 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-6 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 bedroom, 2.5 bath with tropical views of pool / waterfall
This townhouse has been decorator furnished in the latest tropical design, complete with colorful art, accessories, and luxury bedding.
1904 has a wonderful location near the tropical lava rock waterfall pool. Just step out from your lanai, walk a few steps and you are there! Four BBQ are available at the pool for grilling up your favorites!
See a virtual tour of this lovely place at:
Being the owners and managing our own place, you can be assure that this is the place you will get and will have no last minute surprises !
* Modern, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with upscale appliances, granite bar and counter tops.
* Dining area with rectangular table and seating for 6.
* Spacious Living room with vaulted ceilings, plenty of comfortable seating, and Flat Screen TV (300+ channels), stereo, Blu-Ray player and games for family fun. One of the sofa's converts to a sofa-sleeper should you need another bed.
* The Master suite has a comfortable King size bed and a private lanai with views of the pool and lush flowering landscaping. The bedroom includes an adjacent master bath with oversize soaking tub and shower.
* The second bedroom is very luxurious with 2 single beds. There are sheets available if you wanted to put them together to create a second King size bed.... there is a bathroom conveniently place nearby with a tub/shower combination.
* Each bedroom has a flat screen TV. There is Central Air inside should you need to cool off.
* Attached garage includes beach items, beach towels, boogie boards, snorkel equipment, as well as two 26' adult bikes, one 20' kids bike and one 16' kids bike (with training wheels!) as well as a Chariot Carrier for you to enjoy (can be attached to bike). We have also provided 2 pairs of binoculars for whale watching and/or bird viewing.
* In the entrance closet, you will find some winter jackets if you plan to view a beautiful sunset up Mauna Kea.
* WIFI throughout the house
* Unlimited phone calls to the U.S.A. and Canada while give you the opportunity to keep in touch with friends, family or business as much as needed.
Family friendly as we have supplied high chair, portable crib and Chariot Carrier.
Colony Villas is a gated community with golf and beaches nearby. On-site there are two pools as well as tennis courts. If you want to work out while you are here, the fitness center is just steps away from 1904.
Golfer's will enjoy the World Class golf ... there are two 18- hole courses; the Kings and the Beach. Resort rates apply if you are staying in the resort.
This town house is managed by the ourselves (the owners), and have a great property manager nearby should you have any needs during your vacation.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 2 story
- 1446 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Lanai / Gazebo:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 2 - Apr 15, 2017
3 night min stay
Apr 16 - Dec 20, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 21 - Jan 2, 2018
6 night min stay
Jan 3 - Apr 15, 2018
3 night min stay
Apr 16 - Dec 15, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning Fee $160
- Tax Rate 13.41%
Hawaii Tax ID W81455631-01
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located in one of the best resort areas on the coast with fine dining experiences, shopping, and water sports. One of the best luau and entertainment experiences can be booked nearby at the Marriot hotel. Lava Lava is a fun new ocean front restaurant great for watching sunsets and enjoying tropical drinks at the bar.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Living in Yukon, Canada for over 16 years and where we have 6 to 7 months of long winter, finding our Oasis on the Big Island was a dream come true! We recently purchased the condo and furnished and decorated it for our enjoyment as well as yours. We plan to come often, but when we are not here, we are sharing our Island Oasis with you!
Why the Owner Chose Waikoloa Village, HI, USA:
This has the best location close to the tropical resort style pool and waterful makes it truly unique! Waking up in the morning and knowing it will be another sunny day, listening to the waterfall from the pool, and being able to use it in a blink of an eye, makes this place ideal for vacation. Having the A Beach, The King and Queen shops so close by makes it great to just relax in the area.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
We find that we are very well located if we need to visit any other part of the Big Island. Plus, with an average of 350 days of sun per year and the nice local breeze, this place is just so perfect!
- Primary: 8676677324
Links to more information:
View of the pool from the Master Bedroom lanai
Entry to unit. Adjacent garage has 2 bikes, boogie boards, snorkel equipment
Entry art niches and entrance to the 'powder room' downstairs
Spacious Living room with Vaulted Ceilings
Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops and bar.
Enjoy dining or drinks on the outside lanai
Master bedroom has an outside lanai with tropical views to the pool & waterfall
Master bathroom with soaking tub and shower
Desk area and TV in 2nd bedroom upstairs
Sunset at Anaeho'omalu Bay
Chariot carrier can be used with adult bike or use as a push carrier
Colorful and cheery tropical furnishings
View from upstairs
Dining area with seating for 6
Your fun vacation home is just steps away to the pool
Comfortable King Size bed with luxury bedding
2nd bedroom has single beds
2nd bath upstairs has tub and shower
Anaeho'omalu Bay is nearby, one of the best beaches around!
Two adult 26' bikes, One 20' bike and one 16' bike for you and your family!
Plenty of beach gear!
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.