1 BR, 1 BA CONDO – WALK TO LIFTS, MAIN ST. – PRICED RIGHT
The Timbernest complex is a great winter or summer location – it’s less than a five-minute stroll to the Quicksilver lift and ski school on Peak 9 and just a bit further to the shops and restaurants on Breckenridge’s historic Main Street. Guests have access to seasonal heated pool and indoor/outdoor hot tubs. And, it’s priced right!
Here’s a 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom moderate condo that’s great for small families or groups of up to 4 people. The living area features a gas fireplace, along with an LCD TV and plenty of seating. Step out onto the deck to be surrounded by pines and cook on the gas grill. The fully equipped kitchen has a separate dining area with seating for four at the table and another two at the breakfast bar.
Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, access to central laundry facilities on the premises, and parking for one vehicle.
If you’re looking for the perfect Breckenridge location, this is it. Call us or book Timbernest B5 online today!
For large groups and extended families, call us for this special offer! In the same complex, we offer Timbernest A2 (sleeps four), and Timbernest B7 (sleeps eight). Depending on the size of your group, you can book any combination (or all four, sleeping 24 total) of these condos at a discounted package price! Just give us a call.
- Master Bedroom: king bed, LCD TV.
- Living room: queen sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1 parking space.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a second-floor, walk-up condo.
- Business and Occupational License #274210001.