About the property
- House1614 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom House in Minneapolis. Completely Renovated Spring 2013
4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps up to 11
2-3 miles to Downtown Minneapolis
1 mile to the University of Minnesota
Walkable to dozens of restaurants, cafe's & Van Cleve Park. Group Friendly!
Professionally managed by MPLSvr Rental Rules Agreement:
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS 3 P.M. or later. CHECK OUT IS 11 A.M. or earlier.
2. This is a NON SMOKING house.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
Deposit required. Deposit will be refunded on the following conditions:
a. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or
services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside.
d. All keys are left where they were found and the property is locked up when away and upon departure.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. All property belonging to the house is left on-site
6. PAYMENT – See Airbnb Payment Policy
7. CANCELLATIONS – See Airbnb cancellation policy
8. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – See Airbnb cancellation policy
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum occupancy is ten (10) people.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
12. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice. Once reservation is confirmed, rate will not change
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
14. PARKING – There are 3+ off street parking spots. All other parking is on street.
15. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. We do not refund due to road conditions.
16. All of the houses are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
17. PARTIES - Parties are not permitted.
18. If police arrive at the property for reasons of negligence or intentional conduct by renter or guests of the renter, this agreement is terminated on the spot & you agree to vacate the property immediately & forfeit all rents/deposits paid.
19. Guns are banned from this property.
20. No illegal activity is permitted on this property.
21. All guests must be registered prior to check-in
22. Guests agree to provide proof of ID & payment method at check-in
23. Additional deposit may be required if guest does not meet the Airbnb verification requirements. Please inquire.
If at any time the above rental agreement is broken, you agree to leave the property immediately & forfeit all rents & deposits paid.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 25, 2018
About Angie Toomey
We (Angie & Matt) are among the first VRBO owner/operators to begin operating vacation rentals in Minneapolis 6+ years ago. After having traveled many places & using VRBO frequently, we felt strongly that visitors to Minneapolis would appreciate the same amenities you can only find in a house when traveling here. We now operate 6 vacation rentals all which are seasonal, with the majority of our availability June 1st through August 28th of each year. We work hard to ensure all of our guests enjoy the vacation rentals that we offer & we continue to make upgrades yearly. We are local & grew up in the area. We have lived in the neighborhood where all of our vacation rentals are located for 10+ years & we are happy to offer suggestions or answer any questions our guests have.
Why Angie Toomey chose Como
This house was completely renovated in the Winter/Spring of 2013 so everything is brand new! The home is also centrally located with easy access to downtown Minneapolis, downtown St Paul, the University of MN, Mall of America, the MSP International Airport, etc We (the owners & managers) live two blocks away so if there is anything you need, we are close by!
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Angie is the best!
Always love staying on this property. Hosts are gracious, welcoming, and go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. Couldn't recommend enough!
Thanks a ton Ameena!! We love that you and your group come back year after year!! We look forward to hosting you again next summer (or sooner!!)
Conveniently located, this property is fully updated and well-maintained. The beds are comfortable, and the linens are of good quality. There are plenty of fluffy towels and pillows. The kitchen is well stocked w/ plenty of dishes and silverware. I've stayed at many VRBO's and Airbnb's and this one stands out. The owner has considered every detail - down to shampoo, bath soap, hair blower, cleaning and laundry supplies. Highly recommended!
Thank you for the stellar review Dawn!! We want to ensure every guest has a top notch stay and do almost anything to guaranty it!!
Please come back soon!
ANGIE IS THE BEST
Best VRBO experience I've ever had. Angie is the perfect host and goes above and beyond. This house was perfect for our needs and we cannot wait to return!
Thank you so much for such kind words! We work really hard to ensure everybody has a great stay and a nice experience in Minneapolis! Please come back anytime!
Beautifully updated, except for original, squeaky floors
The home was beautifully updated. Two bed, one bath both levels. Sleeping for 10. We had two families of 4 meeting in Minnesota for four days. The sleeping for ten is interesting when there is no additional bedding... Anywhere. My children don't sleep well together. There is an extra cot, but again, no Bedding. The reason for the three stars, which is out of the owners Control, is the SEVERE floor creaking. We stayed in the portion. My brother in law, with two small children were upstairs and when they woke up in the morning, it sounded like there was a marching band performance above our heads. Needless to say, our teenager was less than impressed with the amount of sleep any of us received. I would also like to add, since none of the reviews I read added this: bring your own soap and shampoo to this property. Hotel soaps were supplied. I've never had that in a vrbo home. Again, home beautifully updated in a safe area. Just not what I'd hoped for.
Thank you for the feedback! I am so sorry that the house didn't 100% meet your families needs. There are 4 queen beds & a fold out futon at the house. We do provide a cot upon request for extra sleeping and we always provide extra bedding with the cot so I apologize that you were unable to find it or if it was not there for you. Had you let us know that you needed bedding we would have been more than happy to provide it. Our welcome letter and property listing both state to please let us know if you need anything at all and we mean it! I literally live 2 minutes from this house so I would have had it there for you in a jiffy!
As for the wood floors, I am so sorry it was loud for you but I am glad you enjoyed the home and neighborhood overall :) I do have a few other properties that are newer construction, so please check back on your return trip and hopefully we can get you into one of those with the New Wood Floors!!
Thanks a ton! Please come back anytime.
Sleeps 11 comfortably, 15 min from Mall of America
We really enjoyed the house, it was big enough for a family of 10. The only thing we had an issue with was not having televisions in every bedroom. The basement was really cold we had to close the vents just to be comfortable. The house was very nice and updated and we would stay again.
Clean, as described, and very conveniently located.
The house was clean, the beds were comfortable, the location was ideal being close to the city, but with a quiet, safe, neighborhood feel. Loved the bunnies that visited every evening after 7:30. The basement provided an area for quiet and the upstairs was big enough for the five of us. Furniture not the most comfortable, but practical and went with the modern decor. Enjoyed walks/runs in the neighborhood and enjoyed the local eats just a few blocks away.
Thank you for staying with us! We are so glad you enjoyed the house, neighborhood and the little bunnies. Please come back anytime!
Angie & the Crew
Target Field, TCF Bank Stadium, the Metrodome, The Guthrie Theater, The Mill City Museum & The Historic St Anthony Main Riverfront District are all within 2-5 miles of this location. The Mall of America & Ikea are 11 Miles from this house. Public transportation is readily available & the nearest stop is 2 blocks from the house.