Nestled in the heart of NY’s Finger Lakes Wine Region near the city of Geneva is ‘Lakeside Harmony,’ a magnificent vacation rental house situated directly on the shores of Seneca Lake. With 2 kitchens, 2 great rooms, BRAND NEW A/C for 2019, and lots of space for gatherings, not to mention spectacular lake views from all levels, this 4-bedroom, 3-bath waterfront vacation rental home can sleep up to 14, rendering it ideal for family reunions or multiple families out for an unforgettable retreat!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Loft: Queen Sleeper Sofa, 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Basement: 2 Queen Futons
You and your travel companions will certainly have plenty of room to spread out and relax throughout this exquisite abode’s 4,500 square feet of luxuriously appointed living space, boasting an expansive layout that includes 4 bedrooms, a semi-private sleeping loft, recreation room, 3 full bathrooms, and much more.
Separate entrances and connecting interior doors let the south side of the house serve as in-law quarters, should any members of your group want added privacy.
Just beyond the home’s main foyer is the main kitchen, which comes fully equipped with a large island, brand new granite countertops, and all the essential cooking appliances. Look forward to unwinding with your loved ones in the home’s luxurious great room, featuring cathedral ceilings, dual ceiling fans, comfortable sofas, a 55-inch flat screen Smart TV, and a wall full of windows, which perfectly frame the impressive lake views outside.
Beyond the great room are connecting doors that lead to the south side of the house, where you’ll find the second kitchen and living room. This living room also holds a 50-inch flat screen TV for your entertainment.
A large, semi-private loft overlooks the living room and offers more incredible views of the lake and extra sleeping arrangements for children and friends.
Step through the sliding glass doors leading outside to the patio for a breath of fresh air. Other outdoor features include a well appointed upper deck leading out from the kitchen, complete with a propane grill available for guest use and a hot tub. The hot tub will be closed for the season and not available for use from January 1, 2018 - April 1, 2018 and December 1, 2018 - April 1, 2019.
With 100 feet of direct level lake frontage and no immediate next-door neighbors, you’ll get to enjoy plenty of privacy as well as panoramic views of the lake! An over-sized permanent dock and boat lift are also available for your fishing and boating endeavors.
Even though you may choose to spend all of your time enjoying the direct lake access available at the house, you’ll find that this property is also ideally located to enjoy a wide variety of land-based activities in the area.
The adults in your group should definitely make a point to explore the vast array of Finger Lake wineries, boasting over 100 wineries in the region with some located mere steps away from the house!
This home is also near the city of Geneva, where you’ll find many shops, supermarkets, and restaurants - local favorites include Ports, just 2 miles away, and Belhurst Castle, which is only 3 miles from the house.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 full kitchens, free WiFi, BRAND NEW air conditioning units for 2019, multiple flat screen TVs, recreation room, fire pit, private dock, boat lift, washer & dryer, and a new pool table and foosball table!
- Complimentary printer, copier, and scanner available in the house!
- Incredible waterfront location on Seneca Lake with 100 feet of level lakefront and direct lake access. Close proximity to numerous wineries and the city of Geneva
- Closest Commercial Airport - Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport, 1 Culligan Dr, Ithaca, NY 14850, (~55.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- Please note this home is not suitable for the mobility-impaired, due to the several steps to access the property
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The number of guests on the premises cannot exceed the maximum occupancy of 14
- There will be a $500 fine for bringing extra guests to the property. Daytime guests must be approved by the homeowner.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that this property is located near railroad tracks. The train comes twice per day
- Please note that lake access is through the inside of the property only. You may launch your boat from Roy's Marina
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in