Gather with Family or Friends at a Gorgeous Estate. Pool, Views - Permitted
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7-14 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Permit #STPH2014 0004. TA-097-868-8000-01.
Oh my goodness! This is definitely one of the most gorgeous vacation homes on the north side of Maui. The Seaview home has views that sweep across the gulch, across the cane fields, and look along the entire coastline from Hookipa down to Kahului. There is also a gorgeous view of the West Maui Mountains.
The home is ideal for a small group or large family. The highlights:
Main Villa – three bedrooms, (king, king, 2 twins) with 2.5 bathrooms.
Cabana suite – total privacy in a separate wing to the far side of the pool. Electric black-out shades, tranquil sound of a small river, four poster king bed, private bath
Nanny Suite – queen bed, private bath
Other amenities – laundry, TV/DVD, high speed internet, pool table, large playroom for children, very large swimming pool with solar heat, hot-tub, fully equipped kitchen.
Aloha! We are delighted that you are considering this property for your vacation lodging. We are sure that you would enjoy this lovely vacation home.
This property has a vacation rental permit issued by the County of Maui, and is subject to the rules and restrictions imposed by the County for all short term rental homes. Please understand that we would be unable to accept a rental that does not agree to abide by these rules. Note: properties without a short term rental permit are subject to closure by the County.
1. Neighbors - Please be considerate of our neighbors. Noise carries easily to their homes, particularly in the evening. NO loud music, NO parties, NO amplified sound of any nature at any time. Many neighbors must be up early in the morning to go to work, and it’s important that your use of this property does not impact them in any way.
2. Quiet Hours - Quiet time is from 9pm to 8am.
3. Use of the Property - Additional friends/family CANNOT be invited to the property and it cannot be used as a “meeting place”. The property can be used ONLY by the guests listed on the rental agreement. The County law allows us to accommodate a maximum of two guests x the number of bedrooms.
4. Parking - There is plenty of parking on the property. Vehicles CANNOT be parked on the street at any time. When vehicles are on the street, there is insufficient space for emergency vehicles, fire trucks, the trash truck or neighbors to get down the road.
Additional information with respect to care and maintenance of the house will be included in the rental agreement.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2003
- 3 story
- 5000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- The Cabana bedroom is stunning, with a full ocean view, king four poster bed, and lovely ensuite bathroom. This room sits to the far side of the pool. The Nanny Suite is a two level room, with sitting room and sleeping area. The Main villa offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms on the lower level: 1. Master bedroom with king bed, A/C, and ensuite bathroom 2. #2 with king bed and A/C (shares bath with bedroom #3) 3. #3 with 2 twins beds and A/C (shares bath with bedroom #2) Cabana bedroom with king bed, A/C, and ensuite bathroom Nanny sleeping area sits above the living room with queen bed ...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lawn / Garden
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 16 - Jan 8, 2017
14 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Out Cleaning Fee $500
- Refundable Security Dep $1,000
- Tax Rate 13.42%
NOTE: this property is never rented as shared space. We do NOT rent to two groups at one time.
A two night deposit due at the time of booking along with a completed rental agreement.
Final payment due 60 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation Policy: If cancellation is more than 60 days prior to arrival, the two night deposit is forfeited. If cancellation is within 60 days of arrival date, all payments are forfeited, unless the space is re-rented.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Seaview, a unique vacation retreat located in Upcountry Maui.
A vacation in Upcountry Maui is an opportunity to escape from the hustle and bustle, and experience a different side of Maui. Set just a few hundred feet above sea level, Seaview sits outside the rain band, on the edge of a hill, at the entrance to the quiet, rural town of Haiku. Just one mile down the road is the town center, with a variety of amenities and services.
Eating out: Haiku town center offers a variety of small restaurants and cafes. From the lunch time fish taco stand, to breakfast, lunch or dinner at Colleens, there is both variety, as well as quantity:
Variety of Food Truck
For upscale dining, Mama's Fish House and Haliimaile General Store (two of Maui's best restaurants) are within ten minutes by car.
If you are looking for more options, Paia or Makawao are only ten minutes by car from Seaview.
Groceries: Haiku town center has two small grocery stores - Haiku Market, and Fukushima's. Although small in size, they seem to have almost everything you might want. For major grocery shopping, Safeway and Costco are located in Kahului (approx. 20 minutes from the house).
Health and Fitness: Upcountry Fitness is a small gym, offering short memberships suitable for guests on vacation.
Other services include:
Hair and nail salon
Massage therapist (note: many therapists will visit the house and provide on-site services).
Activities and Adventure: There's really no shortage! The Haiku area is close to world class surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, hiking, and biking.
Be sure to visit Donnie at Go Cycling Maui. They offer the ultimate cycling tour experience, treating you like a professional cyclist (sort of like a fantasy camp for cyclists). They are also a full service bike shop with high end rentals.
Haleakala Bike Company is also located in Haiku, and offer a very different service. They drive to the Haleakala park gate and provide a bike for you to cyle down at your own pace.
For a quick hike, be sure to visit Twin Falls (about 10-15 minutes by car from Seaview) and hike up the stream to the waterfalls. They're a bit chilly, but there's nothing like swimming under a waterfall.
If you want to soar over a gulch, the Piiholo Zipline is a short ten minute drive from Seaview.
- Primary: (808) 575-9228 (Hawaii, USA)
Links to more information:
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, December 05, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees