About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Located on Phoenix II’s 4th level, this 3-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium sleeps nine to create the perfect getaway for your family’s beach vacation.
· Cozy living area features queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television
· Fully equipped kitchen with new stove and oven and seating for four along with beautiful granite countertops
· Master bedroom with king size bed and flat screen television
· Granite countertop and shower and tub combination in delightful master bathroom
· Second bedroom with queen size bed and third with two twins
· Balcony with table, chairs, and lounge chaise to take in gorgeous Gulf front view
*Please note: Phoenix II is a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
The condo was beautifully decorated, however, every time water from any faucet was turned on, a noise that sounded like a fog horn began. This noise lasted for several minutes before it stopped.
Nice condo, but very high price to book considering their pipe problems. Every time the water was turned on or the toilet was flushed a loud noise like a FOG HORN wound sound for about 5 - 10 minutes. I went to the desk and spoke with the manager about 3 times. She said maintenance wound come and no one ever came.
I am pleased to announce that our plumbing problems have been corrected. We took our unit off rental last week and repaired the issue you note. We hope that despite this, your stay was enjoyable. Please come back and see us again.
Nice condo but not as clean as desired. Some updates had been completed to this unit. This was our fall break and it was a older crowd. There were not many kids at this unit so we tried our very best to keep ours at their best behavior.
Thank you for noticing the updates to the condo. We try to make our "home away from home" as comfortable and attractive as possible. Please come back and see us again!