|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Located on Phoenix IV’s 5th floor, this 3-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium sleeps 10 along gorgeous turquoise waters of the Gulf.
· Beautifully decorated living area with queen sleeper sofa and large flat-screen television
· Tile backsplash and granite counters in delightful fully equipped kitchen
· Seating for eight in dining area and three chairs around the bar
· Seashells and balmy blues bring the beach to the master bedroom with king size bed and flat screen television
· Beautiful fixtures and shower and tub combination in master bathroom
· Second bedroom with one queen and third bedroom offers one full size bed and two twins
· Lovely new high top table and cushioned chairs on tiled balcony with spectacular Gulf front view
Yes--you will love your condo! You will have everything you need. You have a great view! Easy to get to the beach/pool. Condo has a great stocked kitchen, lots of hooks to hang towels, fun gameboards, great sized rooms and the main living/kitchen area is very spacious and comfortable. Updates are great. Multiple pools and game room and racketball courts and exercise facilty! Very clean. If you are headed to Orange Beach you will want to stay in this condo! We did not want to leave!!!