Amelia 3/3 Oceanfront Next Ritz Carlton. Dec Nights. Book 3 Nights, 4th Free!
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Any open December nights, Book 3 nights and get a 4th free! SERIOUSLY!!!
Booking January and February at great rate! We continue to book our unit more than expected. That's what happens when you have the nicest unit in the best Oceanfront complex at the best rate. Winter already starting to book!
** Our spacious (2,o5o square feet) 2nd floor unit is decorated like a home, not a rental unit. We have updated stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and beautiful travertine tile throughout the common areas the unit. 2 nearby elevators available or stairs.
** New High Definition LCD T.V.'s, 55" Flat Screen in family room. DVD's installed in living room and each bedroom as well as ATT's UVERSE DVR recorder & DVD installed in living room and each bedroom.
**Free wireless secure high speed internet and FREE local and long distance phone in U.S.
I CHECK THE COMPETITION REGULARLY TO INSURE I KEEP COMPETITIVE RATES.
Reasons that my unit is THE BEST one for you:
1. It is owner cared for. I supervise the cleaners and workers often since I have a second residence on the island. My cleaners, handyman, and other contractors are readily available because they live on the island in case you need them.
2. My condo has been freshly painted, carpeted and has new HIGH DEFINITION LCD T.V.'s in each bedroom and the living room as well as DVD's everywhere plus a DVR recorder.
3. My unit is on the 2nd floor OCEANFRONT overlooking the ocean and the pool next to our building. We are right next to the Ritz Carlton. You can SEE and HEAR the waves crashing on the beach. From upper floors you don't get that 'in close' feeling and you can't actually hear the ocean waves.
4. You don't have to endlessly wait on the elevator every time you want to get a Coke out of the refrigerator to have pool side. That gets old. At my 2nd floor unit just take the stairs which are right next to my unit.
5. You get over-sized luxury towels not those small, cheap, management co. towels that has been used hundreds of times before.
6. Use our beach chairs. Rent umbrellas, beach canopy, or bicycles. Or feel free to use any of our beach chairs in the outside closet to the right of our front door. You can also store 2-3 of your own bikes in there.
**You are not getting a well worn rental unit managed by a management company that does not care. Deal direct with me, the owner. I have a second residence on the island so I am here a lot to double check on my condo. When you rent from me you are not dependent on just a cleaning person, paid by the job, like the property management company units. I have a handyman, heat & air man, and cleaning crew right there on the island and you have my cell phone number to call for anything-even recommendations or directions.
My condo is one of Amelia Island's & Summer Beach's newest OCEANFRONT luxury condos available for rent. It is in the GATED OCEAN PLACE CONDOS. Our spacious, second floor, Non-Smoking, three-bedroom, three full bath condominium is OCEANFRONT & has new HIGH SPEED INTERNET just for my guests. It is an end unit and it overlooks the ocean. There are 2 condominium pools right out your door. It is next to the boardwalk to the beach. The condominium is also next to the Ritz Carlton where you can dine or get a massage.
**It is located in the Summer Beach Resort. My complex is a gated community. Since I am a member of the Golf Club of Amelia Island (championship golf course) which is located next door to our condominium at the Ritz Carlton you are entitled to a discounted rate. Or play at the Amelia River Golf Club for even less and it is only a 5 minute drive. There are 5 other golf courses available to you witnin a 15 minute drive.
**Our unit has direct OCEANFRONT views from the living room, the dining room, the kitchen, the breakfast area, as well as the master bedroom.
**The master bedroom has a king-sized, pillow-top, mattress bed, a walk-in closet, and a spacious bathroom with two sink vanity, garden tub, separate shower, and toilet room. The master has direct access to the balcony by way of a double slider glass door.
** One of the secondary bedrooms consist of a queen-size bed with it's own private bath and an ocean view.
**The 3rd bedroom has two twins plus has its own full bath and walk in closet.
** The laundry room has a full-sized washer and dryer.
**The living room has a sleeper sofa.
** Porta Crib and highchair are available upon request.
**There is a storage closet for you to store your beach toys, pool floats, etc.
** It has a complete up to date kitchen with microwave, stove/oven, coffee maker, and side-by-side refrigerator with ice maker. My unit has been a Prestige Property Winner.
** My condo has an over sized balcony complete with large table for 6 chairs to watch a sunrise or just gaze at the waves lapping the beach.
Keywords: Beachfront Condominium with oceanfront views, Summer Beach resort, Resort, Ritz Carlton hotel, Amelia Island, Fernandina Beach, VRBO, #10 Ocean Place, Bruce Brady, Ocean Place, Michelle Brady Sheintal, golf, tennis,
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2004
- 7 story
- On floor 2
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Elevator : two elavators
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (1) in master bedroom overlooking oceanfront with private double vanity bathroom including garden tub, separate shower and separate toilet room. Big screen LCD T.V. w DVD. Slider door to balcony from master., Queen size Beds (1) has view of ocean and pool with private bathroom. Big screen LCD T.V. with DVD., Twin or Single Beds (1) with private bathroom. LCD big screen T.V. plus DVD, Baby Cribs (1) portacrib & highchair available on request, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Queen size sofa bed In living room with black-out drapes behind living room drapes so the kids will sleep in a little....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
Satellite / Cable:
ALL NEW LCD HIGH DEFINTION T.V.'s & DVD's in living room plus big 32' ones in EACH BEDROOM. Enjoy ATT's UVERSE cable in high def. plus upgraded package and DVR recorder. Free U.S. long distance and HIGH SPEED INTERNET-secured....moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Free Long Distance:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Feb 28, 2017
2 night min stay
Mar 1 - May 24, 2017
3 night min stay
May 25 - Jun 2, 2017
5 night min stay
Jun 3 - Aug 5, 2017
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Cleaning Fee $135 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Discounted Golf priviledges at the GOLF CLUB OF AMELIA at the Ritz Carlton next door or bargain golf at the nearby (5 minutes) Amelia River Club or the Fernandina Golf Club. There are biking and nature trails right outside our complex.. Boardwalk to beach right beside my building.
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: We live on Amelia Island in another second residence other than this Ocean Place Condo for the majority of the year.
Why the Owner Chose Fernandina Beach, FL, USA:
We have vacationed here since 1985 and my wife finally conviced me to buy this condo. We love the two condo pools right out our door-both are oceanfront and the fact that we are RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO THE RITZ CARLTON.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Second floor oceanfront-see and hear waves hit beach and overlook the pool.Take the elevator or save time and walk down one flight of stairs right next to my condo to save time.
- Primary: +1 6785499066
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of Ocean Place Condominium.
View from living room to dining room, kitchen and eat area. Dining for 10.
Pool overlooking the ocean is next to my condo. Second condo pool next door also
Over sized balcony. Panoramic view of beach, ocean, and condo pool
Master bedroom with king bed & walkin closet/ocean views. Large H.D. T.V., DVD
Another view of master bath, vanity, shower
Queen bedroom + full private bathroom - view of ocean and pool. H.D. T.V.& DVD.
Twin bedroom with private bath plus H.D. T.V. and DVD player.
Ocean and pool views from eat in kitchen table in bay window area
View of kitchen area with brand new stainless steel appliances.
Another view of kitchen/eat area.
Another ocean view from balcony. That walkover lands you right on beach.
Living room with panoramic ocean front view. Open slider door-see and hear waves
Dining room table, kitchen view and eat in table with view of ocean and pool.
View from your balcony of walkover that lands you right on the beach.
Golf Club of Amelia next door at Ritz with discounted golf as my guest.
Master bath with double vanity, garden tub, separate shower, and separate toilet
Master garden tub
Twin bedroom private bathroom
View of ocean available from kitchen, dining room, living room, and balcony.
You can see ocean from the kitchen via the bay windows in eat area or balcony.
View from your balcony of Ritz and ocean.
View from beach. The balcony closest to us on 2nd floor overlooks pool.
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Monday, December 05, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM